CHS vs. Riverdale

blueraiders1

Guest Oakland
he's is fast i will give him that, but i don't think that he is a "great" back he has a "great" surrounding cast. in my umble opinion.

825442457[/snapback]

what people dont understand about gaston is he can get his yards in bewteen the hashes just as well as cutting it outside and trying to juke everybody out of their shoes. does gaston have a good supporting cast? there is no doubt he does, but there has been a bunch of cases where gaston has turned what seem would be only a 1 or 2 yard gain into a very sizeable gain. i have never seen the kid get knocked backwards. pound for pound one of the strongest football players i have ever seen

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i bet none of the riverdale faithful will be on here putting down cookeville, this was a great game big plays and the size of riverdales line was what ended cookeville's playoff run.

both teams played hard and the Cavs broke the no td's allowed streak, thomas is a great QB but i was not that impressed with Miller anyone could run behinde that line.

Cookeville proved tonight they're not just a one trick pony.

props to a both teams riverdale is good great, but not the greatest ever. good luck to the Warriors next week against Oak Ridge.

congtrats CAVS on a great year!

28-7 riverdale

825442405[/snapback]

Figures you would say that about Miller.

Guest Oakland
he got knocked back tonight a couple of times

825442475[/snapback]

i should have worder it differently. i have never seen gaston fall backwards. even if he gets hit for a loss or no gain, he always seems to fall forward. looks like gaston didnt get knocked backwards too many times if he got 173 yards rushing against one of the better defenses in 5a

look i'm not trying to say he's not good i just don't think he's up to the hipe Thomas is great and i didn't see a single riverdale player tonight that wasn't good, but i just don't think Miller was "great" just my opinion i think he's as good or maybe a little better than Paxton but some of the holes riverdale opened up for him tonight you could drive a bus through.

look i'm not trying to say he's not good i just don't think he's up to the hipe Thomas is great and i didn't see a single riverdale player tonight that wasn't good, but i just don't think Miller was "great" just my opinion i think he's as good or maybe a little better than Paxton but some of the holes riverdale opened up for him tonight you could drive a bus through.

825442503[/snapback]

LOL, you are showing your true colors. You are downing any back that is not you know who.

look man i'm not downing him on the other tread i just said he was as good as my man and paxton and i said if i had seen coker play this year i might have a different opinion about the whole subject

825442542[/snapback]

Yes you did. Everyone but you has posted how good he played tonight. You are obsessed

i am not you brought him up not me he had a good game but i bet if he played for any other team he wouldn't have as many yards sorry look thomas is great i admit that can you let it go

825442573[/snapback]

LOL, you diss Miller and were trying to convince Oakland to agree with you. We all know your motives. You are obsessed with making your man better than everyone else.

What is someone opinion about Riverdale taking the spear back up and going toward Cookeville's players as they were getting ready to kick off and throwing it close or near one of the players. Then, it looked like they were bumping Cookeville's players.

Throwing the spear in the "R" is one thing, but throwing it toward the opposing player is bad taste and unsportsman..

Cavaliers - you played hard tonight. As one previous post said - you left on the field. Good Job!!!!!!! thumb