CHS vs. Riverdale

blueraiders1

I am looking forward to this game. I have been reading post on here all week where the majority of the people give cookeville no chance. I am about tired of hearing that. Especially after I just watched FOX 17 sports and they were at Riverdales practice today talking to Rankin etc. and the last words from the broadcaster regarding the game was "DONT COUNT ON IT" meaning Cookeville has no chance. Yes, RIverdale has a great team and has proven there worth over the years but no one will know for sure until the game is over tomorrow night who will win and lose. Riverdale may very well win this game but never say never. On paper it appears that Riverdale should win this one but that is why the game is played. If Cookeville was to win everyone on here and in the Boro would collapse I do believe. If I remember correctly Cookeville was in the game with Riverdale last year till the 4th and had a chance Cookeville deserves to have the opportunity to play Riverdale and give it there best shot. Congrats to the Cavs on there great season as well. Keep it up!

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am looking forward to this game. I have been reading post on here all week where the majority of the people give cookeville no chance. I am about tired of hearing that. Especially after I just watched FOX 17 sports and they were at Riverdales practice today talking to Rankin etc. and the last words from the broadcaster regarding the game was "DONT COUNT ON IT" meaning Cookeville has no chance. Yes, RIverdale has a great team and has proven there worth over the years but no one will know for sure until the game is over tomorrow night who will win and lose. Riverdale may very well win this game but never say never. On paper it appears that Riverdale should win this one but that is why the game is played. If Cookeville was to win everyone on here and in the Boro would collapse I do believe. If I remember correctly Cookeville was in the game with Riverdale last year till the 4th and had a chance Cookeville deserves to have the opportunity to play Riverdale and give it there best shot. Congrats to the Cavs on there great season as well. Keep it up!

wingman has a good point....you guys do throw Nunley's name in whenever possible.  you guys are like a singer tryin to put in a plug at an awards show for their upcoming album except....votes are already in so it doesnt matter to mention him anymore until the results are out

825440102[/snapback]

look someone asked me who i thought was the best back, and i said nunley. i didn't say anything about him until i was asked and wasn't going to because our season is over, now i'm following my 2nd favorite team Cookeville. Nunley will be playing on the next level next year and we CC fans will be pushing someone else, i just wanted to get my opinion in on this thread which is, this will be a battle and i wish Cookeville well and hope they win. i will be their cheering you on just like i was last week so lets move on.

look someone asked me who i thought was the best back, and i said nunley. i didn't say anything about him until i was asked and wasn't going to because our season is over, now i'm following my 2nd favorite team Cookeville. Nunley will be playing on the next level next year and we CC fans will be pushing someone else, i just wanted to get my opinion in on this thread which is, this will be a battle and i wish Cookeville well and hope they win. i will be their cheering you on just like i was last week so lets move on.

825440217[/snapback]

You kept on posting and posting it. Once is enough. How many yds he got or didn't get against Cookeville does not matter on this thread. This is about a good game on Fri night involving teams that are still in the playoffs.

You kept on posting and posting it. Once is enough. How many yds he got or didn't get against Cookeville does not matter on this thread. This is about  a good game on Fri night involving teams that are still in the playoffs.

825440227[/snapback]

again it was asked his yards and my opinion if someone wants to know something on here and i know i'm going to post it

i am tring to talk about this game, you won't move on.

i think RIVERDALE will be in for a shock when Cookeville scores on their first drive, no disrespect to RD but you can't count out this great Cook team either.

coach J has a masterful offense

again it was asked his yards and my opinion if someone wants to know something on here and i know i'm going to post it

i am tring to talk about this game, you won't move on.

i think RIVERDALE will be in for a shock when Cookeville scores on their first drive, no disrespect to RD but you can't count out this great Cook team either.

coach J has a masterful offense

825440236[/snapback]

LOL, you are the one that won't move on. You were only asked one time. Not over and over.

LOL, you are the one that won't move on. You were only asked one time. Not over and over.

825440240[/snapback]

no it was brought up more than once, but anyway man i don't have a qualm with you, but you seem to have one with every Coffee County fan. i realize our season is over but i'm a huge football fan period not just CC i watch football year round as i have a cousin who plays arena ball. i also love Cookeville because i was born their, i like Oakland because of Coach F. and so i'm not just going to post on Coffee County threads!

no it was brought up more than once, but anyway man i don't have a qualm with you, but you seem to have one with every Coffee County fan. i realize our season is over but i'm a huge football fan period not just CC i watch football year round as i have a cousin who plays arena ball. i also love Cookeville because i was born their, i like Oakland because of Coach F. and so i'm not just going to post on Coffee County threads!

825440258[/snapback]

I would hope you are going to post on other threads besides CC. Just try to post something besides Nunley. It is not healthy just to post about one player on every thread.

I haven't seen any player on Cookeville's team disrespecting Riverdale or any other team this season. Coach J would not allow that.

I did see Riverdale come out at the beginning of the Smyrna game by their player going to midfield and spiking the spear, followed by a lot of taunting especially by Thomas.

I guess when your 17-18 years old and everybody says you are the greatest high school football team that has ever played in TN, it would be hard to keep from being cocky and having the big head.

Ah well, we in Cookeville are country boys just thrilled to have the opportunity to be on the same field as the Warriors!!!!!!!!!!!! Ha!

825438982[/snapback]

Why does everyone seem to think this is anything new? They have done these sort of things since I was in school in the 80's. No matter who the coach is, Riverdale has always been so arrogant and full of themselves that it's not even funny! Riverdale, you and the rest of the warrior fans seem to thing that these boys are God's gift to football. WRONG! They may be good, they might even be the best in the state right now, but there is absolutely no excuse for the way they act! You got upset with a comment I made at the beginning of the week about Riverdale going after other players' knees. Well, guess what, they do. You can't say they don't! Everyone has seen them do it, and if you haven't, you need to get a better pair of glasses. They always have done it. I personally know someone who has a 10 inch scar on his knee, courtesy of the Riverdale players! If you want to play football, then play football. If not, you need to get off the field!