CHS vs. Riverdale

blueraiders1

November 19th 2004. Happy Birthday Dave Thomas. Today is the Mr. Football candidate and "THOMAShawk" himselfs bday. I'm sure his birthday bash will be on the field tonight. I'm sure he will really want a win and a good game to celebrate so watch out.

BREAKING NEWS: All State Defensive Tackle Sean Kimbrough will not be playing in tonights game. He got in some disciplinary trouble at school for a stupid incident and will not be playing tonight. Chad Hunter will take his spot in the starting line up. We will miss Sean tonight but i also believe Hunter is very capable of getting the job done also.

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

November 19th 2004. Happy Birthday Dave Thomas. Today is the Mr. Football candidate and "THOMAShawk" himselfs bday. I'm sure his birthday bash will be on the field tonight. I'm sure he will really want a win and a good game to celebrate so watch out.

BREAKING NEWS: All State Defensive Tackle Sean Kimbrough will not be playing in tonights game. He got in some disciplinary trouble at school for a stupid incident and will not be playing tonight. Chad Hunter will take his spot in the starting line up. We will miss Sean tonight but i also believe Hunter is very capable of getting the job done also.

825441579[/snapback]

Hey hssportsfan, I know Thomas is your boy and all, but he already has a girlfriend! Lay off of him for once. Yes, he is a great player, but dude, you've got to get a grip on yourself!

i bet none of the riverdale faithful will be on here putting down cookeville, this was a great game big plays and the size of riverdales line was what ended cookeville's playoff run.

both teams played hard and the Cavs broke the no td's allowed streak, thomas is a great QB but i was not that impressed with Miller anyone could run behinde that line.

Cookeville proved tonight they're not just a one trick pony.

props to a both teams riverdale is good great, but not the greatest ever. good luck to the Warriors next week against Oak Ridge.

congtrats CAVS on a great year!

28-7 riverdale

both teams played hard and the Cavs broke the no td's allowed streak, thomas is a great QB but i was not that impressed with Miller anyone could run behinde that line.

Which Miller were you watching? Too funny! I was watching the one with the spin moves, the one 'sick' move on a LB where they stood face to face for about a complete second, and then just left him in his tracks.

He ended up with 23 carries for 173 yards, with 1 TD. That is a 7.5 yard a carry average with a long of 22 yards. What does it take to impress you? LOL!!!!