CHS vs. Riverdale

blueraiders1

Hoolie.....don't think ANYONE on Coacht can break your locked threads record!! riverdale you are not even close to beeing in Hoolie's league.Siegel posters are tops in that category......let them be first in SOMETHING!! :D Just kidding Hoolie!

825439814[/snapback]

But then again, I was not even trying :D Imagine what I could do if I set my mind to it.

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whoopee, we Cookeville fans are just excited to get to come to the "Boro" and enjoy all the festivities for Riverdale. I guess we are just the warm up for their demolishing of DB next week, but it's good to even be the warm up seeing Lebanon was unable to be their warm up.

I look forward to watching how great Riverdale executes their plays, their schemes and their referees. It is not often we get to see a high school team with so much talent and diversity up here in the country where talent is slim.

I just hope our players are not so intimated by Riverdale's size, speed and ability that we get confused on which way is the end zone. Of course we probably won't see the end zone considering how awesome Riverdale's defense is, but if we can just line up heading in the right direction it would be respectable.

I remember seeing post which said "region 4 will sweep region 3". Wilson Central will beat Cookeville and Lebanon will run all over Cookeville. I am sure the prophets from Region 4 will be correct tonight since Cookeville is not in the same league with Riverdale, but at least we are better than everyone else in that region and we have proven it.

Nope we probably won't beat Riverdale and to be honest we might not even be close or competitive but not all is lost we get to come and see the greatest high school team that has ever played and many teams never have that priviledge especially if you play in any region but region 4.

Whoopee, we Cookeville fans are just excited to get to come to the "Boro" and enjoy all the festivities for Riverdale. I guess we are just the warm up for their demolishing of DB next week, but it's good to even be the warm up seeing Lebanon was unable to be their warm up.

I look forward to watching how great Riverdale executes their plays, their schemes and their referees. It is not often we get to see a high school team with so much talent and diversity up here in the country where talent is slim.

I just hope our players are not so intimated by Riverdale's size, speed and ability that we get confused on which way is the end zone. Of course we probably won't see the end zone considering how awesome Riverdale's defense is, but if we can just line up heading in the right direction it would be respectable.

I remember seeing post which said "region 4 will sweep region 3". Wilson Central will beat Cookeville and Lebanon will run all over Cookeville. I am sure the prophets from Region 4 will be correct tonight since Cookeville is not in the same league with Riverdale, but at least we are better than everyone else in that region and we have proven it.

Nope we probably won't beat Riverdale and to be honest we might not even be close or competitive but not all is lost we get to come and see the greatest high school team that has ever played and many teams never have that priviledge especially if you play in any region but region 4.

825440669[/snapback]

You're really Lou Holtz aren't you?

sometimes I just shake my head.

I have seen every Riverdale game, home and away, since '93, with the exception of 4 or 5.

I can remember on one hand the kids who have been badly hurt in those games. I can remember our tailback blowing a knee in a playoff game on the turf at Middle. I can remember our wideout breaking a leg along the sidelines at Lincoln Co. But I don't remember a flood of stretchers and a triage unit along either sideline. Does anyone else?

I can remember a couple of times kids on other teams have gotten hurt. Can someone remind me off all the ones I have forgotten?????

These are kids playing a game. Period. Fun to watch. Fun to be involved with. Some folks seem to forget that for some reason????

Edited by davidlimbaugh

Cookville Fans and supporters in general

Let me start by congratsyour cav's for making it to this far, But what right do you have to talk ? Don't go saying you are going to disgrace our field. Its not likely when there are players you will physically kill themselves to protect that field and what they are trying to accomplish. Well in any case a geuss I see you Warrior country about 7.

Have to say that this thread has been pretty disappointing.

Hope the Cavs have a great, and safe, trip down to Murfreesboro. Tomahawk stadium is our home and we would ask that you be respectful there, as we would be at your home.

Good luck to both teams and most of all...no injuries.

Go Warriors!!!

Yeah, this thread has had some low moments, and I echo TDCman's thoughts.

Cavaliers, you have a chance to advance tonight - you'll have to play your best game of the year to do it - so get your game faces on, get your minds set, get your mojo running, and show the Warriors something they've been missing all year!!!! I'll be there rootin' for ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go Cavaliers!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Beat RIVERDALE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by jabbo

beethoven-gosh you have given away my identity!!!

Good luck to both teams and regardless of the winner tonight both teams, coaches and fans are a credit to the enthusiasm, loyalty and energy of high school football!

Since I am retiring after this season at South Carolina-I would be willing and honored to join Limbaugh as color analyst for the Warriors next year!!!!!

The crowd won't be a problem if last week is any indication.

I was disappointed in the crowd at the Smyna game.

It was a "good" crowd but with all the other rutherford county schools being idle I expected more.

The Riveredale crowd was not near as many as I expected and their side filled up late.

I honestly think Riverdale fans are just waiting to finish up the ineivatable

an undefeated chamionship season with not much drama to it.