CHS vs. Riverdale

blueraiders1

This is disgusting!  I wasn't able to be there, so this is the first I'm hearing of it.  I logged on this morning to do exactly as I said I would, and that is congradulate Riverdale on their win.  I also said that I would say they are the better team, but that just went out the window after hearing this.  Yes, they are a powerful team and deserve to be where they are, but there is NO EXCUSE for this type of behavior at any level!

To my Cavaliers, I am so proud of the team you've been this year!  You have proved people wrong almost everytime you've been on the field!  More importantly, you've proved that you have CLASS and DIGNITY by not firing back at the Little Indians when they acted like a mob of convicts!  Thanks for the ride this season and know that the whole town is proud of you!!

GO CAVS!!

825442900[/snapback]

I really like the class and dignity of a grown man calling a bunch of kids "a mob of convicts" when he did not even see the thing he is talking about.

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Riverdale[/url]' date='Nov 20 2004 - 04:11 PM']I really like the class and dignity of a grown man calling a bunch of kids "a mob of convicts" when he did not even see the thing he is talking about.

825443387[/snapback]

I always call a spade a spade. If you don't like that, then TOUGH! When you act the way they did, and everyone on here saw the same thing that I'm talking about, that is exactly what you can say about them! And, by the way, there are a few other things that won't be discussed here, but things might just get a little wierd at the "u of r" in the next little while. Bank on it! Your coach has no control of his players. Period!! Being a coach is more than just going out and making up a game plan. It also involves teaching your players to act like they have a little sense! Like I said before, if you don't like that TOUGH! Just get ready for the bombshell!

I always call a spade a spade.  If you don't like that, then TOUGH!  When you act the way they did, and everyone on here saw the same thing that I'm talking about, that is exactly what you can say about them!  And, by the way, there are a few other things that won't be discussed here, but things might just get a little wierd at the "u of r" in the next little while.  Bank on it!  Your coach has no control of his players.  Period!!  Being a coach is more than just going out and making up a game plan.  It also involves teaching your players to act like they have a little sense!  Like I said before, if you don't like that TOUGH!  Just get ready for the bombshell!

825443423[/snapback]

And, by the way, there are a few other things that won't be discussed here, but things might just get a little wierd at the "u of r" in the next little while.  Bank on it!
Just get ready for the bombshell!

Allright stlrcoach, if you know so much, what is the bombshell you are so proud to know about? B)

Guest Oakland
I always call a spade a spade.  If you don't like that, then TOUGH!  When you act the way they did, and everyone on here saw the same thing that I'm talking about, that is exactly what you can say about them!  And, by the way, there are a few other things that won't be discussed here, but things might just get a little wierd at the "u of r" in the next little while.  Bank on it!  Your coach has no control of his players.  Period!!  Being a coach is more than just going out and making up a game plan.  It also involves teaching your players to act like they have a little sense!  Like I said before, if you don't like that TOUGH!  Just get ready for the bombshell!

825443423[/snapback]

chill out man. you are going off what you heard, you never even saw the game. a coach can preach discipline, ethics, morals and everything else but if you wont players wont listen it doesnt mean squat. im not saying that is the case with riverdale but it is with some teams. congratulate riverdale on the win and be proud with what your team accomplished this season

So first Cookeville fans come running their mouth about Riverdale making insane assumptions and guarantees of "28 points on Riverdale's D" and "13 point win" and "Riverdale plays cheap." 

Now when Riverdale wins you come on here and give no respect to Riverdale STILL after showing you why they are so feared throughout the state. 

Cookeville is a great team, maybe even 2nd best in the state (I woulnd't necessarily say that).  But have some respect for other teams.  Riverdale is the better team than Cookeville period.  No shame in it, because pretty much everyone else is Riverdale's baby boy too.  They're not called the U of R in high school football for nothing  thumb

825443344[/snapback]

I didn't say they didn't impress me on the field last night. They did and they deserve to be in the semi's. The respect factor had to do with Riverdale's actions in the pregame with the spear. And besides, didn't WC go out in the fist round? Thought so! You've been the worst one on here about bashing Cookeville and anyone else your team couldn't handle!

Allright stlrcoach, if you know so much, what is the bombshell you are so proud to know about? B)

825443444[/snapback]

You'll see! That's all I'm going to say, and I won't post anymore about it until it is out. R'dale DID beat Cookeville last night, period. I'm not saying they didn't. I'm also not the one who predicted 28 or 13 point Cookeville wins. The only thing I will say further is that I owe Vols#1 payoff on a wager. Tell me what the signature is dude. You won it!

Guest region4fan

Chill out everyone. WC Dogg gets his way if he makes folk crack on here. Riverdale won and Cookeville showed everyone how and why they have come so far. They did it with class and talent. Joslin has done a remarkable job. It is tough to lose no matter the circumstances. And you Riverdale folk know he isn;t the first to question Riverdale's scruples,......and WON't be the last.

Chill out everyone. WC Dogg gets his way if he makes folk crack on here. Riverdale won and Cookeville showed everyone how and why they have come so far. They did it with class and talent. Joslin has done a remarkable job. It is tough to lose no matter the circumstances. And you Riverdale folk know he isn;t the first to question Riverdale's scruples,......and WON't be the last.

825443456[/snapback]

Thanks Region! I'll talk to you anytime. You've acted with more sanity than anyone on here to include me!

You'll see!  That's all I'm going to say, and I won't post anymore about it until it is out.  R'dale DID beat Cookeville last night, period.  I'm not saying they didn't.  I'm also not the one who predicted 28 or 13 point Cookeville wins.  The only thing I will say further is that I owe Vols#1 payoff on a wager.  Tell me what the signature is dude.  You won it!

825443455[/snapback]

As I thought, JUST TALK 12.gifB)

Edited by ERA

hey strlcoach, what are you so hostile about? i just loged on and you seem mad, what is wrong? i wasnt at the game so give me the scoop why you are so upset. i admire your holding up your end of the bet and cookeville deserves the ut most respect for their season and the way they hung in there with a team that had more overall size and talent. ill admit they played better than i figured they would and have a great coaching staff, yes me a life long sparta warrior is giving cookeville respect and credit. ill take it easy on you and your signature because you are loyal and honest so here it is.

"Congrats to cookeville on their great season, but like vols#1 said riverdale was just to much for the very game cavs"

keep it on there for 2 weeks and then you can let it go man, but for real give me the heads up on the game.

Sometimes Riverdale has a way of bringing out the hostility in even the calmest man. I ought to know....even though I have never been considered calm.So it is all normal.

825443490[/snapback]

Have you been considered normal either??? :D

Did you mean Riverdale the school, or were you talking about me?????

stlr - Waaaah, waaaah. REgion, Guess I better break out the Puffs.

People in Virginia who don't even go to the game know that the Warriors are gonna face a bombshell. Rankin has no control. Everyone else is a little angel. Same old song. Riverdale has no class, Riverdale cheats, Riverdale plays dirty. Truth is - Riverdale just wins. And if you don't like it , tough. I'll just back my "precious" little Warriors, win or lose. Region, think that will get it locked???