Whose bringin' home the GOLD in 1A?

TheAnswer9

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

Either DCA, MP, or Boyd. It will probably come down to DCA and Boyd again. Its a tossup from there but I picked DCA because the DCA team Boyd beat in the Title game last year was absolutely decimated by severe injuries to their best players and still were leading at halftime and hung in there until the last few minutes. I also believe that both DCA and Boyd are better this year than they were at their best last year, so it should be a fine matchup if it happens.

I agree, either Mt. Pleasant, DCA, or Boyd. CPA was probably at least the fourth best in 1A, but now they are gone courtesy of 21 4th quarter points by Mount Pleasant. The two Jackson schools are also tough. The whole West side is tough.

Mt. Pleasant is loaded at skill positions, but I feel DCA has an edge in the line, but the MP lineman are big, strong, and fairly athletic too. However, I feel DCA has the best linemen in 1A. MP has tremendous heart, but they have had/have the toughest draw of anyone in the 1A bracket, and they are pretty banged up after a very physical game with CPA. Both teams dealt some bonecrushing hits.

Edited by wuzMP63