Region 1

TDkid

The transfer from New Mexico is not true just a rumor to get you fired up. Elizabethton will have a hard time filling weight classes but should have some individuals make some noise come regionals. What are predictions on individual  top 4 on each wieght class in the region.

825465515[/snapback]

Team Wise it will be

DBHS Indians/SHHS Toppers

JCHS Patriots/GHS Devils

This is know order this is the top four teams in the region

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The transfer from New Mexico is not true just a rumor to get you fired up. Elizabethton will have a hard time filling weight classes but should have some individuals make some noise come regionals. What are predictions on individual  top 4 on each wieght class in the region.

825465515[/snapback]

Felty loks like the guy to beat at 135,Bo Usary should destroy everyone at 125,Mitchel Call should win, I hope to win region again,and Science Hills heavy will win region quote me,also 189 is O'neals to lose and i dont think he will.

Felty loks like the guy to beat at 135,Bo Usary should destroy everyone at 125,Mitchel Call should win, I hope to win region again,and Science Hills heavy will win region quote me,also 189 is O'neals to lose and i dont think he will.

825466466[/snapback]

Seth, i believe i will quote u and i will b willing to bet that the hills heavy WONT win region. i believe it will be charlie smith and u can quote me on that one :lol:

Team Wise it will be

DBHS Indians/SHHS Toppers

JCHS Patriots/GHS Devils

This is know order this is the top four teams in the region

825466070[/snapback]

will jeff. county beat crockett or tn high, or even sullivan east to make top 4.. is there numbers up this year from last? What weight is Robbins going?

was the indian classic this weekend too... if it was wat were the results and how did region 1 do in it?

825468990[/snapback]

Cleveland pretty much dominated, region 1 did pretty well id say. Im not sure about all the results, but at 125 Jonnie Ramos from Cleveland beat me in the finals, and Van Horn won I think.

Cleveland pretty much dominated,  region 1 did pretty well id say.  Im not sure about all the results,  but at 125 Jonnie Ramos from Cleveland beat me in the finals, and Van Horn won I think.

825469141[/snapback]

Yea i won 10-1 against abington in the finals.Felty took 2nd to Pete Miller of clevland.Our 130 pounder took 2nd to Jeremy Webb from seymour.Mumpower took 3rd at 152 and Mcmakin got 3rd i belive in 160.Not sure about the other results if someone else knows them please post.