3A All State Teams

DelTavian

Those of you voting might like help with your decisions.

I'd like to nominate 2 from Grundy County.

Sr Linebacker Jeremy Melton

186 tackles in 11 games this season.

Sr Punter Dustin Fults

37 punts, 1480 yards, 40 yd average, long 54.

I'll edit this later with more detail on these two.

I think everyone else should make suggestions as well.

Del.

Edited by DelTavian

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wilson cates, jamie vaughn, brian colson, dj allred, wade ford, turtle ? ( i don't know his real name), cody melton, there is more than that, this is just off the top of my head

825433117[/snapback]

why don't you just go ahead and write down everyone on LA's team. Because that is what you are trying to get to right now, anyways. There are alot better players than some of the ones you just named. If I was you, I would leave the top three though because they are legit. Add some from some other teams too. If you recognize good talent from other teams.

I would like to nominate a kid for Montgomery Central he is a player. His name is Seth Morrison. He is #52 and he is one of the best linemen I have seen in a while he benches 315 and squats 425 he can really play. Was at the Jackson South Side game and he abused jackson's top d line prospect Ahmad Jackson #74. This kid is a great player and was key behind central rushing for 3100 yds this year.

I would like to nominate a kid for Montgomery Central he is a player.  His name is Seth Morrison.  He is #52 and he is one of the best linemen I have seen in a while he benches 315 and squats 425 he can really play.  Was at the Jackson South Side game and he abused jackson's top d line prospect Ahmad Jackson #74.  This kid is a great player and was key behind central rushing for 3100 yds this year.

825433720[/snapback]

Please do not nominate yourself, and if you do please disguise who you are. Furthermore NO ONE from Montgomery Central abused Ahmad Jackson or any other South Side player. The best player MC had was a running back that got hurt. It sure wasn't a late hitting (x3) lineman on an offensive line that had all of 40 yds the entire night. I was there, on your sideline, but I seem to have saw a different game. I believe the score was 49-0 with the freshmen team scoring the final 2 touchdowns.