Maryvile to remain in 4-A ?

Murvul

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What surprises me is that there are four teams will less enrollment than Maryville that chose to move up to 5 A.

What really made me laugh was "Murvul" said that he was glad that Maryville wouldn't have to face Oak Ridge & DB to get to Murfreesboro. The way some of the Maryville fans talk, they feel that they can beat any team that comes their way....especially teams such as Oak Ridge, DB, Riverdale, UT & the Titans. :lol:

Why not see if you guys have the talent and back up your bragging - or are some of these same fans scared that they will be humbled???

Do you know how many people normally are on the Maryville football team? If any team should be moved up to 5A I think Morristown West should. I believe they have 87 on their roster.

825433845[/snapback]

JUST BECAUSE YOU HAVE 87 ON YOUR ROSTER DOES NOT MEAN YOU NEED TO MOVE UP TO 5A. THEIR COACHES WORK HARD TO GET THEIR PLAYERS OUT. THATS WHY THEY WILL CONTINUE TO HAVE A QUALITY PROGRAM.

JUST LIKE THE COACHES AT MARYVILLE DO! THEY WORK TO GET QUALITY KIDS OUT.