How good are the Admirals?

rockybalboa

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are the Farragut football players back on the court yet? If they are Farragut will not be near as good as they were last year, by making it to the region finals and the sub-state. Central is not a good team and taking you to 2OT isn't that great. I know its a pre-season game but who do you have that is going to pick up the slack from Gibson and Torrance leaving?

I think the admirals are a good team but Central just played out of their mind they played an excellent game

Farragut missed alot of free throws and turned the ball over alot and just played bad in general but I still think they should've beet Central by about 15

You're right about Kyle Huckins and Scott Carroll(where did he come from? keep an eye on him ) they kept the Admirals in the game especially with Carroll's sick dunk in the first quarter WOW :lol:

KARNS IS THE BEST THOUGH!!!

Central is not very good in any area players, coaching, etc... Farragut isn't sporting the best of coaches either. 2200 Students Farragut should dominate. If Farragut struggles with Central like they did last night all year they will be lucky to pick up 10 wins. Now if Central played great and Farragut had an off night maybe Farragut can look to be 500. Central playing anyone close is an indication that team isn't very good.

Central is going to have an excellent tournament the week of Thanksgiving. I am sure they will be a great Host. Everyone needs to come out to Ftn. City for some good round ball.

Central is not very good in any area players, coaching, etc... Farragut isn't sporting the best of coaches either.  2200 Students Farragut should dominate.  If Farragut struggles with Central like they did last night all year they will be lucky to pick up 10 wins.  Now if Central played great and Farragut had an off night maybe Farragut can look to be 500.  Central playing anyone close is an indication that team isn't very good.

Central is going to have an excellent tournament the week of Thanksgiving.  I am sure they will be a great Host.  Everyone needs to come out to Ftn. City for some good round ball.

825434953[/snapback]

Central played amazing. They could have hung with any team in the Knox area last night. And yes, FHS sorta did have an off night. But how do you figure they will be .500. I'm looking for them to win atleast 26. And yes, Scott Carroll is out of this world. If he can just stay healthy. They don't need him getting hurt like last year.

Does anyone realize or know that Central played the second OT with only 4 players. If not for a missed box out on the freethrow line late in the second over time, Central would have won. My fault on the spelling of Dobyns-Bennett. I hope everyone comes out to Central for the tournament, should be a good one.

Edited by ScottA11

Central finished with only four players !!!!

Remember last year  ???

Are people starting to quit already ??

825437256[/snapback]

No, they are only 4 deep on the bench. #21 and #35 got in early foul trouble. #21 was gone in the late 3rd #35 in the late 4th, I believe. Then #33 fouled out late in the 1st OT or in the 2nd OT early. The only other remaining was a JV player, who wasn't very good. Farragut played a lame game, had to get it out of the way early.