Pigeon Forge vs Heritage

coaches_corner

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

according to the scoreboard schedule and LadyTigersMom, they were to have played last night at Heritage.  Was the game played?  Score and recap anyone?

825437191[/snapback]

It was not a good game for the Lady Tigers. I think the score was 38 - 59. I know that in the first quarter, PF couldn't hit anything and Heritage didn't miss a shot. The rest of the game went downhill after that. Of course, "Kait ~ the Great" played well as did her supporting teammates. PF had some, not all, starters out most of the game. Point Guard, Kendra Newman, played less than 1/2 of the game. We just couldn't pull it together as a team. :D

according to the scoreboard schedule and LadyTigersMom, they were to have played last night at Heritage.  Was the game played?  Score and recap anyone?

825437191[/snapback]

Sorry, I meant to reply to this post... Heritage won 59 to 38. Good luck to PF this year. They are a good team and will do well this year.

Why did Kendra sit out 1/2 the game..... are your starting five plagued by injury or was it just an off night for you guys?

825437227[/snapback]

No injuries, but yes it was most definitely an off night for us. Kendra was in foul trouble during the 2nd half.

And regarding the Coachh17's comment about scrimmages...I agree, you can't really determine who is the better team from a scrimmage alone. But you can't always determine that from just one "real" game either. And every team plays differently against different teams. I'm just glad to see that this little AA school can play ball with the top AAA schools. You've got to admit, Heritage, Greeneville & Jeff Co. are awesome teams. :lol:

I have seen Heritage and Greeneville already and they are outstanding. We play Greeneville twice this season and Jefferson County once. I'll then know how good they are and be able to see how we play against the top dogs.

825437819[/snapback]

Looks like you'll be getting all the AA Greene County teams in your district next year. What do you think about that? :D