slimwrastler54

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Catholic 39 William Blount 24

Catholic 51 Maryville 27

Maryville was missing Landon Hall and Cable

Nick Shields is a freshman for Maryville at 130 or 125 (He is the best freshman I have seen in 17 years of coaching, with the exception of Jordan Leen of Baylor)

Edited by KCHSCoach

Catholic 39 William Blount 24

Catholic 51 Maryville 27

Maryville was missing Landon Hall and Cable

Nick Shields is a freshman for Maryville at 130 or 125 (He is the best freshman I have seen in 17 years of coaching, with the exception of Jordan Leen of Baylor)

825451844[/snapback]

What about Matt Keller? He is probably the best wrestler this state has ever seen, and as a freshman he wouldn't have lost to Vance. Nothing against Vance, but Matt Keller is just on another level. Another one to think about is Simpson.

who said anything about Vance? Vanced have never wrestled untill the second week of practice his freshman year when he decided to try wrestling! Shields is good, Leen was good, oldest simpson was good, I never got to see Keller too much because BC boycotted any event Baylor, McCallie, Father Ryan, MBA, or CBHS appeared at. And that is unfortunate would have liked to see him more other that state (which of course he was quite impressive)

who said anything about Vance? Vanced have never wrestled untill the second week of practice his freshman year when he decided to try wrestling!  Shields is good, Leen was good, oldest simpson was good, I never got to see Keller too much because BC boycotted any event Baylor, McCallie, Father Ryan, MBA, or CBHS appeared at.  And that is unfortunate would have liked to see him more other that state (which of course he was quite impressive)

825452489[/snapback]

Well, BC wrestled CBHS last year at the Cleveland Duals and McCallie a couple of years before that at the same event.