It's over

HTV

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From Chattanooga you go I 75 North. Take the Lenoir City exit HWY 321. Go right torward Maryville. Go on 321 till you hit 411 then turn right and the school will be on the left. Another route you could go is I 75 North till you hit HWY 68 at the Sweetwater exit. Go on 68 till you go to Madisonville. 68 will run into 411. Turn left and Maryville will be around 30 miles away. Stay on 411 till you get to Maryville. Maryville High School will be on the right.

825443693[/snapback]

Thanks .... That'll get me there. .... Hope to see ya there.

to rebel raider,

to bad you are just a fan in the stand. You will never know how it feels to play a sport and enjoy the joy of victory from a player's point of view. How easy it is to be a fan. Unless you play the sport, you will never know about the amount of time and hard work that goes in to playing the sport of football. You will not have to give up your free time to work on plays and then go home late at night to do your homework. This is not just this fall. Football is an all year round sport. Good luck to the Rebels in their quest to the state but I have to say great job to the Central Bobcats for never giving up. Class act by Zack and Joel. My son played baseball for Joel and has great respect for him as a coach. Won first place his first and only year as Central's baseball coach.

Congrats to Maryville on your victory. when it was al said and done Maryville was able to pull a rabbit out of the hat and win another close game. This is the very reason they have been able to win so many championships they never are beat until the final horn sounds.

As for you Rebel Raider you are a jerk. You are the type of individual that gives Maryville a bad name.

Central had another good season but like many seasons in the past they were unable to win the big one. As far as Basketball is concerned can we skip it and go straight to Baseball.

Maryville I wish you the best but I am always for the team that is playing Maryville.

GO VIKINGS!!!!!!