It's over

HTV

Cough!..Cough!...Wheeeze!...ahem!

Anyone have some spare carpet to replace the rug area I wore out at home last night? GEEZZZ!! Give ma a heart attack Red Rebels!! (wifey says I would have been in the hospital by the third quarter if I had attended the game...smirk!) Jeff Smith (Sr.) did a great job on the radio. Thanks!

And a big thanks to the "Black Swarm II" fans for watching my back at the game.

Way to go Red Rebels!

Great game Bobcats.

Hope to makeup for missing this one against the Vikings.

Reguards to the Board,

Mapp

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what happened central? you lost. you guys managed to talk enough crap to fuel an army and then you came to town and got beat. that must really stink. you know, to be put out of state championship contention every year by the same team. it must stink to be a central bobcat right now. and i believe we all know who the best quarterback on the field was last night, cade thompson without a doubt. oh by the way central ENJOY BASKETBALL SEASON

Congratulations Rebs, we hung in there with you guys and made it interesting as long as we could, you've got a heck of a program over there with a lot pride and never say die attitudes. Hope you bring the Championship home to East Tn. See you next year. Wax the Vikes. Central Bobcat

825442318[/snapback]

is that all you have to say central bobcat? the almighty has no trash to talk? oh thats right, maybe because the MARYVILLE REBELS TOOK YOU OUT AGAIN! it must stink to be you central bobcat

Maryville played the REAL Central team last night. I knew it wasnt the real one four weeks ago.

Central came with a new scheme ditching the tight end alignment and spreading it out and it caused us trouble.

Scott shadowed Childs and Gaston Clement every play and it helped them a lot.

One thing worth mentioning. The bobbling 30 yard catch I think Cruze made on Central's last drive. It was a great catch but at the same time it caused Central to score quickly and left too much time on the clock and Maryville ended up with the winning TD with under a minute to play.

I never take Central for granted! They are not afraid of us and the last two weeks have proven how truly difficult it is to beat a good team twice.

Very proud of our guys! THS Coach got the matchup he wanted. It will be itneresting to see how he feels this time next week.

what happened central? you lost.  you guys managed to talk enough crap to fuel an army and then you came to town and got beat.  that must really stink.  you know, to be put out of state championship contention every year by the same team.  it must stink to be a central bobcat right now.  and i believe we all know who the best quarterback on the field was last night, cade thompson without a doubt.  oh by the way central ENJOY BASKETBALL SEASON

825442881[/snapback]

No it doesn't stink to be a Central Bobcat right now. We are quite proud of how they played. Enough said.

I just want to thank Maryville and Tennessee for winning and keeping my Thanksgiving weekend plans on track .... My brother, his two sons and I will head East on Fri. morning to Chattanooga and then up to Maryville for the game. We have been looking forward to a Maryville-Tennessee game since the brackets were drawn. .... So, THANK YOU to both teams. :D

Now, can someone give me directions to Maryville's stadium from Chattanooga?? Thanks.

I just want to thank Maryville and Tennessee for winning and keeping my Thanksgiving weekend plans on track .... My brother, his two sons and I will head East on Fri. morning to Chattanooga and then up to Maryville for the game. We have been looking forward to a Maryville-Tennessee game since the brackets were drawn. .... So, THANK YOU to both teams.  :D

Now, can someone give me directions to Maryville's stadium from Chattanooga?? Thanks.

825443671[/snapback]

You can look in the Rebels vs. Vikings thread. There are a few directions in there.

From Chattanooga you go I 75 North. Take the Lenoir City exit HWY 321. Go right torward Maryville. Go on 321 till you hit 411 then turn right and the school will be on the left. Another route you could go is I 75 North till you hit HWY 68 at the Sweetwater exit. Go on 68 till you go to Madisonville. 68 will run into 411. Turn left and Maryville will be around 30 miles away. Stay on 411 till you get to Maryville. Maryville High School will be on the right.

Rebel Raider, I know that you are a student at MHS. Since you do so much trash talking why don't you put your band instrument down, suit up with the rest of the football team and play with the real men on the field. And for your information, I'm not going to respond to any of you other posts.....I learned a long time ago to never argue with an idiot. People begin to wonder who the idiot really is.

Once again, congrats to the Rebels on the "W" and a great game. Wish you guys the best the remainder of the play-offs.

first of all, i wouldnt pick up a band instrument for my life. if you had been reading the threads at all you would know im a proud senior on the rail waving my rebel flag like crazy after we beat your beloved bobcats. and ive suited up, my i cannot compete with the greatness of andrew clement, ryan jenkins, and steven childs so i decided to devote my senior year to being the best fan in the stands. and i think the real reason you wont argue with me is because you know you wont win the argument, its ok, the first step to moving on is accepting defeat