Fulton (11-2) at Smith County (12-1)

oldsc7

• Replies 642
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well here it is round 4 again. Fulton has been here for three straight counting this one. This is our first since 1985. So here it is what does Fulton run on offense and defense.

It dosent matter. We are WAY too small and slow for these guys. Im just glad to be here.

Fan B)

I think the people in Region 4-3A know plenty about the Falcons and our style...tell us a little about the Owls, besides Al Gore being your native son. How is the stadium and field? Does anyone have pics?

Feels alot like 2002, but this time the road to State travels through Carthage, instead of Hartsville.

It seems like every year we have something else to prove. Great job jumping on the Runners and also overcoming some questionable calls!!!

Good Luck Falcons!!!

I think the people in Region 4-3A know plenty about the Falcons and our style...tell us a little about the Owls, besides Al Gore being your native son.  How is the stadium and field?  Does anyone have pics?

Feels alot like 2002, but this time the road to State travels through Carthage, instead of Hartsville.

It seems like every year we have something else to prove.  Great job jumping on the Runners and also overcoming some questionable calls!!!

Good Luck Falcons!!!

825442399[/snapback]

pic23656.jpg

Here is part of the visitors side.

I went to "The Hole" for the first time tonight and I must say it's a nice lil stadium. Visitor's side was nice and clean and all that. I did try out the bleachers, cause I stood the whole time I was therewhich was an hour or so before the game started. SC has a really good band too.