Fulton (11-2) at Smith County (12-1)

oldsc7

No one is talking about the Trousdale game...I am referring to the 4-3A fan base that always wants to throw up that fact that Speed will be crushed in the face of Size!!! We have proven that formula wrong many times, this and other years!!!

My point is this, dont underestimate the Speed and dont lull yourself into thinking that we are going to be pushed around. You dont make it to the Semis 3 years in a row on Speed alone!

Go Falcons...Time to Represent!!!

• Replies 642
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

msmoker, we know we are slower and smaller than you guys are. Heck everybody ought to know that. B) But you still have to get out of the "hole" with a W which may be a little tougher than you realize. We'll see. I'll take our coaches, players, band, cheerleaders, and fans anyday in the hole against anybody. I'm sure you feeel the same way about Fulton!

Sure Fulton is Faster, but that is what coaching is for! There are ways to set your defense to control another teams speed. I dont think Fulton will be able to run up the gut of Smith County, so Smith has to focus on not getting beat to the corners!!!

Heres a thought! What if it come a big rain? You got to think it would be to Smith Co. advantage becasue it would slow all that speed down.

You bring up a good point...Home field will be huge for Smith.  A definite advantage.  If the ambiance and atmosphere is similar to that of Trousdale, I cant wait!!

825443420[/snapback]

The HOLE will be hopping its the playoffs and the semifinals so yes it will be loud. It will be much like Trousdale's was it will be a great atomsphere to play in. For us you guys are the defending state champs so to be the champs you have to beat the champs. That is what we are going to try and do Knock off the Champs.

Nah...they aren't the champs this year...that's yet to be determined...Congratulations to their championship LAST year...there have been 13 games played since then... Different year...different season...different team...This year they won't see such an easy street paved for them to the Boro...

Nah...they aren't the champs this year...that's yet to be determined...Congratulations to their championship LAST year...there have been 13 games played since then... Different year...different season...different team...This year they won't see such an easy street paved for them to the Boro...

825443570[/snapback]

They are still the champs until they are dethroned by us.