Fulton (11-2) at Smith County (12-1)

oldsc7

you are right, you are not Smith County. Its a different team yet same result. You can say all you want, that we have speed but you have big ol' country boys or what ever. People seem to look past our physical play because of the speed but you havent seen a team like us. Yeah we are the fastest team you will face, but we will hit you too. Your team will leave the field knowing who they just played. They will never forget the falcons because we dont just hit ya, we run over ya. So dont think we are just fast and "soft". AE thought we were "soft" and look where it got them. #40(Hamilton) and #22(Cobb) are some of the hardest hitters and your players will get real acquanted with them, well when they are on the ground looking at them. Keeping the X-ing up Hamilton, you know they cant stop ya

825443745[/snapback]

Nah...actually we ARE Smith County. :lol:

• Replies 642
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They WERE the champs for 2003....NOT 2004...last time I looked at my calendar...it says 2004...

New England IS the Champ of 2004...When 2005 rolls around...I'll just bet my bottom dollar there will be a whole new Super Bowl...and a 2005 Champion will be crowned...just as...when 2004 rolled around...2003 was OVER...so as I've said...the 2004 champion is as of yet undetermined...

825443778[/snapback]

Ahhh, come on now - if you could ever make it all the way to the championship & by some freak of nature win the whole thing - you would want to keep your title the whole year, too.

Now I'm done with TC. I'm only going to comment on the Fulton/Smith Co. game. I'm not about to underestimate your team. You're obviously good or you wouldn't have made it this far. I'm sure you guys are confident in your team as we are the Falcons.

GO FALCONS!

Ahhh, come on now - if you could ever make it all the way to the championship & by some freak of nature win the whole thing - you would want to keep your title the whole year, too.

Now I'm done with TC. I'm only going to comment on the Fulton/Smith Co. game. I'm not about to underestimate your team. You're obviously good or you wouldn't have made it this far. I'm sure you guys are confident in your team as we are the Falcons.

GO FALCONS!

825443789[/snapback]

Who us...good? Nah...don't expect any kind of game when you come down here.

We're just a little 2a school trying to play up with the bigger boys. We're no threat to the Mighty Falcons (defending champs).

:lol: ...the owls fear no one. lets see ur "hard" hitters take on the most powerful backfield u will face....we r waitin....jus bring it.

825443765[/snapback]

That's funny, we have never played a power running offense before. All the teams in this area run West Coast offenses. You mean we actually have to tackle somebody running off guard and tackle...there's a new concept.

Just ask Macon's Fullback from '03, how we fair against the power game...then again, he may not remember!!! Run it up the gut or challenge are DBs...we can go either way!!! Just hope your team can also be multi-dimensional!!!

That's funny, we have never played a power running offense before.  All the teams in this area run West Coast offenses.  You mean we actually have to tackle somebody running off guard and tackle...there's a new concept. 

Just ask Macon's Fullback from '03, how we fair against the power game...then again, he may not remember!!!  Run it up the gut or challenge are DBs...we can go either way!!! Just hope your team can also be multi-dimensional!!!

825443800[/snapback]

We are one-dimensional. We will just run it right at you. We are bigger and stronger than Macon was last year.

Nah...no sarcasm...just facts.  We're small but we are slow.  How could we possibly compete with someone that has been here the last 3 years?

825443818[/snapback]

Come on...one minute you're small and slow, then you're big and strong. Either you have one heck of an identity crisis or you are talking out of the other side of your "hole."