Fulton (11-2) at Smith County (12-1)

oldsc7

• Replies 642
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Macon County was a team that was suppose to be so much stronger than us last year. It came a huge rain, most games were cancelled, everybody was saying "Cancel the game", this will work to Macon County's advantage, there goes the speed. Our coaches decided to play and told us "they think you all are nothing but speed, show them what you are make of" We went out there and played that smash mouth football you guys claim to be better at and just wore them out. Rain or shine, it will happen to you guys too. Congradulations on getting this far, but your road stops here

Macon County was a team that was suppose to be so much stronger than us last year. It came a huge rain, most games were cancelled, everybody was saying "Cancel the game", this will work to Macon County's advantage, there goes the speed. Our coaches decided to play and told us "they think you all are nothing but speed, show them what you are make of" We went out there and played that smash mouth football you guys claim to be better at and just wore them out. Rain or shine, it will happen to you guys too. Congradulations on getting this far, but your road stops here

825443711[/snapback]

We are not Macon County. :D

you are right, you are not Smith County. Its a different team yet same result. You can say all you want, that we have speed but you have big ol' country boys or what ever. People seem to look past our physical play because of the speed but you havent seen a team like us. Yeah we are the fastest team you will face, but we will hit you too. Your team will leave the field knowing who they just played. They will never forget the falcons because we dont just hit ya, we run over ya. So dont think we are just fast and "soft". AE thought we were "soft" and look where it got them. #40(Hamilton) and #22(Cobb) are some of the hardest hitters and your players will get real acquanted with them, well when they are on the ground looking at them. Keeping the X-ing up Hamilton, you know they cant stop ya

Didn't someone beat them earlier this season?...2004 State Championship...as yet... undetermined...

825443732[/snapback]

Yes they did get beat...but aren't they still playing...yes, until they are no longer playing, they are still te chanps....The New England Patriots are still playing althought they lost earlier in the season, and they are still the Champions until they are no longer playing.

you are right, you are not Smith County. Its a different team yet same result. You can say all you want, that we have speed but you have big ol' country boys or what ever. People seem to look past our physical play because of the speed but you havent seen a team like us. Yeah we are the fastest team you will face, but we will hit you too. Your team will leave the field knowing who they just played. They will never forget the falcons because we dont just hit ya, we run over ya. So dont think we are just fast and "soft". AE thought we were "soft" and look where it got them. #40(Hamilton) and #22(Cobb) are some of the hardest hitters and your players will get real acquanted with them, well when they are on the ground looking at them. Keeping the X-ing up Hamilton, you know they cant stop ya

825443745[/snapback]

Same result??? have they played the game already?? Wow that was fast! Who said you were soft? I don't think anyone had said Fulton is "soft" you don't get to the semi's by being soft. And contraire to your beliefs, there are some other hard hitters out in the rest of the state, not all of the hardest hitters in the state go to Fulton. :lol: I can think of quite a few.

825443745[/snapback]

:lol: ...the owls fear no one. lets see ur "hard" hitters take on the most powerful backfield u will face....we r waitin....jus bring it.

Yes they did get beat...but aren't they still playing...yes, until they are no longer playing, they are still te chanps....The New England Patriots are still playing althought they lost earlier in the season, and they are still the Champions until they are no longer playing.

825443749[/snapback]

They WERE the champs for 2003....NOT 2004...last time I looked at my calendar...it says 2004...

New England IS the Champ of 2004...When 2005 rolls around...I'll just bet my bottom dollar there will be a whole new Super Bowl...and a 2005 Champion will be crowned...just as...when 2004 rolled around...2003 was OVER...so as I've said...the 2004 champion is as of yet undetermined...

Edited by QueenBee