Fulton (11-2) at Smith County (12-1)

oldsc7

• Replies 642
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i did some checking up i must give my credit to smith.co their quarterback has passed for over 1,500 yards!!! he must kept it in the air all night if they expect to win.also smith.co fans are some of the nicest and best heir band and majorettes are very very kind and polite as are their teachers and parents.i hope for a good game.

Fulton you guys are good we all know that. We are good or we would not be here. First thing first you have to play on friday night before you can win. One thing is for sure you guys will see a team friday night that will not give up and plays with all heart and leaves everything on the field. You people have alot of talent on your team I mean you have Reggie Cobb's son or nephew I cannot remember but he is a specimen. Then you have that #40 kid at nose and he is a beast. We all know you have more speed than we do. All we can do is go out play ball and do what we do best and hope for a little luck and a few breaks. You are the defending champs CONGRATS on winning that last year. You guys are good we all know that. I know this for a fact we are going to run it at you and throw it, and just because we are country does not mean we do not good athletes also. So do not over look us or we will shock the world. And if we win I hope that you guys will support us in the BCB just like we will you. Have a safe trip down and when you get here you will know why it is the HOLE!!!

and why are all you SC fans so quick to jump into the underdog role? you all put yourselves there from the 2nd post of this thread. and you keep repeating the same crap about being too small and slow.

825443913[/snapback]

only cuz we r small and slow... :huh:

hope ya'll bring a good crowd...man this week is gonna go by so slow... :P

Fulton you guys are good we all know that. We are good or we would not be here. First thing first you have to play on friday night before you can win. One thing is for sure you guys will see a team friday night that will not give up and plays with all heart and leaves everything on the field. You people have alot of talent on your team I mean you have Reggie Cobb's son or nephew I cannot remember but he is a specimen. Then you have that #40 kid at nose and he is a beast. We all know you have more speed than we do. All we can do is go out play ball and do what we do best and hope for a little luck and a few breaks. You are the defending champs CONGRATS on winning that last year. You guys are good we all know that. I know this for a fact we are going to run it at you and throw it, and just because we are country does not mean we do not good athletes also. So do not over look us or we will shock the world. And if we win I hope that you guys will support us in the BCB just like we will you. Have a safe trip down and when you get here you will know why it is the HOLE!!!

825444188[/snapback]

good post

O.K. Fulton fans....let's me sort this out for you.  You were runner ups in '02....You won the whole thing last year....You are in the Semi-Finals this year....WE, being (SC or 4-3A fans), know you have a great football team!!! 

Smith County probably hasn't seen the type of speed the Falcons will bring to the table.  Fulton Fans...SC did scrimmage with White House....which beat a Hillwood team 56-20 that had more atheletes and speed at every position. 

I'm sure the Falcons will be physical too.  You just don't get this far three years in a row on speed alone.  That being said....These "MIGHTY" OWLS will fight you tooth and nail for every yard you get or vice versa!!!  I know you guys are good....you wouldn't be this far if you were average....Just don't forget there will be another team on the field this Friday Night that wants this thing just as much as you do!!!! 

Nah.....forget that....We're small but we're slow.  We shouldn't be allowed to step on the field with the DEFENDING CHAMPS!!!  Earn it Falcons....Down here in the "HOLE"!!!!  If you're fortunate enough to escape the hole with a Win.....You will see the SC faithful pulling for you next week.  If the "MIGHTY" OWLS are fortunate enough to beat you.....WE would appreciate the same from the Falcons!!!

This thread could be long come Friday morning.  Have a safe trip over Fulton.....and I hope you have a LONG RIDE HOME!!! 

SEMI-FINALS IN THE "HOLE"!!!!

HOW BOUT THESE OWLS!!!

825444030[/snapback]

Nice post & if you guys win, this Fulton fan will pull for you & wish you the best of luck. . . . .but I'm cheering on my Falcons loud & proud!

GO FALCONS!

825444188[/snapback]

Actually, the Cobb guy you are referring to is Tyrone Cobb, Reggie Cobb's brother. They have another brother on the team who is a freshman, Terrence, who is not as big as Tyrone, but man is he talented. You'll be hearing his name A LOT the next few years.

The majority of our players and fans do not get on here & talk trash & underestimate you. The majority of our players don't get on here at all. They dont'get too wrapped up in all this talk - they've got their mind on the game!

GO FALCONS!

Edited by kwalker4

Good Morning to all. Well we have made it back. Its been along time coming. First things first.

Smith County - You guys played a great game Friday night. I hope you guys keep your defence rolling like they are. Concentrate on keeping this fast Fulton team contained.

Fulton - Congrats on your game also. I picked you guys to win. I thought you where playing better ball than AE at this time of the year.

Well I didn't pick the right score like I did the week before but I wasn't far off. Lets try again this week.

My Picks

Smith Co. - 12

Portland - 7

Smith Co. - 19

Livingston - 14

Smith Co. - 20

Fulton - 17

Lets hope I'm right again!!!

Good Luck to both teams.

Edited by glover