Fulton (11-2) at Smith County (12-1)

oldsc7

• Replies 642
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just thought I would warn them. You know what happened 2 wks ago when they got loose and the crowd went wild.

825445147[/snapback]

That idiot came to the concession stand and wanted all the mice...had to gather them up at half-time for him...so that he could go catch his snakes...

Sure Fulton is Faster, but that is what coaching is for! There are ways to set your defense to control another teams speed. I dont think Fulton will be able to run up the gut of Smith County, so Smith has to focus on not getting beat to the corners!!!

Heres a thought! What if it come a big rain? You got to think it would be to Smith Co. advantage becasue it would slow all that speed down.

825443540[/snapback]

Or what if the sprinklers accidently came on the night before now wouldn't that be a shame.

This game is not gonna to come down to speed or smarts of a team, this game will be determined by the heart and determination of the team who will win this game... Smith County is suppose to be a great team in Middle Tennessee for the past few years and Fulton has been the most dominant team in 3A for the past 3 years... Smith County has a great defense with some big hitters and Fulton has a great offense that can put alot of points on the board with their great talent at the skill positions... I am a Fulton alumni and I know Fulton will win this game by at least 8 points... Fulton plays with alot of heart and determination and they will come out on top for that reason... Also Smith County watch out for #22 Tyrone Cobb, he is one of the best football players in the state on both offense and defense, the kid cannot be arm tackled by anyone and he is a headbuster on defense... Fulton will once again bring the 3A title home to Knox-Vegas baby...

Holla at cha boy...

ShaneC

This game is not gonna to come down to speed or smarts of a team, this game will be determined by the heart and determination of the team who will win this game...  Smith County is suppose to be a great team in Middle Tennessee for the past few years and Fulton has been the most dominant team in 3A for the past 3 years...  Smith County has a great defense with some big hitters and Fulton has a great offense that can put alot of points on the board with their great talent at the skill positions...  I am a Fulton alumni and I know Fulton will win this game by at least 8 points...  Fulton plays with alot of heart and determination and they will come out on top for that reason...  Also Smith County watch out for #22 Tyrone Cobb, he is one of the best football players in the state on both offense and defense, the kid cannot be arm tackled by anyone and he is a headbuster on defense...  Fulton will once again bring the 3A title home to Knox-Vegas baby...

Holla at cha boy...

ShaneC

825445597[/snapback]

Yeah...we'll watch for him. We've got at least one kid that will make all county...maybe. :lol: