Fulton (11-2) at Smith County (12-1)

oldsc7

Two Football teams have held the mighty Falcons to 6 points this year. If I'm not mistaken, they did get revenge on both of those teams in the playoffs. SC beat two real good football teams twice this year. I guess what I'm trying to say in a round about way is that the mighty falcons CAN BE SHUT DOWN!!!! :P

Nevermind.....I forgot......ya'll are from Knoxville. How could we ever compete???

• Replies 642
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread is reminding me of last year's Macon County and Fulton thread..  I just can't believe it's on page 14 already.

825446567[/snapback]

Macon County was all "D" last year.....this OWL "D" is good too!!!! But we can move the ball a little....not much....just a little. Don't worry Falcon Fans....Our small but slow overachieving puny boys won't be able to even touch your fast speedy guys....much less tackle them. It's obvious that you people don't think they play football anywhere outside of Knoxville. Smith County OWLS welcome you to the "HOLE".....but we're sure to be a pushover. The way I hear it.....The State Championship was last week. That's funny because I thought it was next weekend. But obviously you knoxville people know a lot more than us kuntry folk. thumb

It seems like there are 12 previous pages of repetition. A battle of sarcastic intellegence with little substance. Yada yada yada...

If we can handle the AE "Beep beep!" I think we'll be prepared for the Owl's "Hoot hoot"

This is a game of preparation, determination, and skill. There's no doubt that Smith county has all the keys for a victory. However, your keys to victory won't work on our combonation lock. Go ahead & Look at the film, ...figure us out,... convice them that they're more disciplined,... tell'em all about heart,... and don't for get that you probably desreve it more.

I'm sure you are awsome in your region & you've got 12 victories to prove it. You can talk the talk and represent your region well but, until you show us your dominating game ... it's just "Hoot hoot" from another bird in our way.

Eventhough there's a little smack talk in my post... I really look forward to visiting "the hole". Everyone brags on the facilities and the hospitality you have and make an effort to show. Good luck to both teams and may everyone walk off the field as healthy as they entered.

For a battle of the birds... My turkey-weekend prediction will be 27-14 Falcons.

Go Falcon!!

if smith county plays with the same intensity they played with last friday night they will beat fulton...

LETS GO SC....represent 4-3a like you can.....

YOU CANT STOP THIER WILLY....

(it hurts sooo bad to say that :P )

thumb  :D  thumb  SC-12  fulton-10

825446607[/snapback]

r u comin down for the game??? :lol:

Im from East Tennersee, an usely pull fur East Tennersee teams when they git this far in the playofs, but Im pullin fur the boys from Carthrage. I lived in Smith Cownty when I wuz a wurkin at Hartsville Nuklear Plant ages ago, an fell in luv with the place. So go hooters. thumb