Fulton (11-2) at Smith County (12-1)

oldsc7

Well....hopefully all ya'll think of Fulton is speed and Tyrone Cobb. That's a quick advantage for us.

Well i took the picture off b/c it was so big....but ya'll feel free to check out Fulton Football .com and find out whatever dirt u want about the Falcons! I'm sure you'll all have some comment to make about something.

THEY DON'T KNOW!

Edited by PiGeOnS4LiFe

• Replies 642
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Falcon's Dont Give A HOOT About All the HYPE

Photoman - GREAT Post!! Keep them coming...very entertaining!!

RockingChair - Same type of analogy (Pats vs. Stl in the Superbowl) that Macon County fans used last year. Do I need to tell you what happened to Macon in '03. When you compare your highschool team to the Patriots (an NFL team), it is nothing more than just words on a message board...no substance!!! Besides, the Patriots were the NFL champions...Did we mention that Fulton won the State Championship last year. How's that for your comparison?!?!

To LA fan that stated "Falcons better be glad Livingston didnt beat Smith Co, because they would give us a beating." Step slowly away from the Crack Pipe. Dont worry, you will get yours in '05.

Here are the facts, not the inconsistent rhetoric that is being spewed by much the Smith Co. faithful:

- The fans can get on here and talk smack until the cows come back home to Carthage and it dont mean a thing...the players and coaches are ultimately going to decide this battle and the Falcon's most definitely are not overlooking anyone. We are too experienced in the Playoffs to make that mistake. Also, although this team is relatively young, they still know how to win in the playoffs and what it takes to win the BIG game!

- People have asked "what makes Knoxville teams so special." This is the biggest no brainer of all...the last 3 years the team that won the East Tn side of the bracket has went on to the title game. Anyway, this has nothing to do with Knoxville teams and everything to do with the fact that in recent year the Falcons have been a very SPECIAL program!!! Our boys have brought it strong for 3 straight years!!

- Over here in KTown, we too can play a little "Johnny Ball" and can also knock you in the mouth...but, at the same time, we can run around or we can run by you, as well. The key for the Owls is going to be, not only to contain the speed, but also their ability to control the line of scrimmage. A tough task, but if accomplished, the can stay in the game. But then again, dont let us get to the outside or stretch it deep...then it could be a long night for the Owls. Containing the Big Plays will also be a big factor.

- Finally, one can not overlook the fact that Smith Co has given up 4.3 points per game in the playoffs. Now matter what the teams or talent level being played, esp. in the playoffs, that is remarkable. This game will be closer than people think and should prove to be a great matchup.

But dont forget, until someone proves that they can take us down, the Falcons are still the Champs!!!

Edited by msmoker21

quit referring to how bad ya'll beat macon. no one cares and we aint macon. if ya'll think ur comin to the hole and beatin us like that then u r in for a rude awakening. bring on the speedy falcons...i cant wait to see the owls show them what region 4-3A is about this year....falcons gonna find out real quick what a BIG HIT is....so come on down...we're ready and waiting. :D

quit referring to how bad ya'll beat macon. no one cares and we aint macon. if ya'll think ur comin to the hole and beatin us like that then u r in for a rude awakening. bring on the speedy falcons...i cant wait to see the owls show them what region 4-3A is about this year....falcons gonna find out real quick what a BIG HIT is....so come on down...we're ready and waiting.  :D

825447970[/snapback]

And the owls gon find out real quick what the phrase "breakin ankles" means! Shake'em E. Bish!!!

Edited by PiGeOnS4LiFe

And the owls gon find out real quick what the phrase "breakin ankles" means! Shake'em E. Bish!!!

All this talk about speed reminds me of something....Tyrone Cobb......one of the slowest runnin backs in the state.....yet has still managed to rack up 200 yards in a game....how's that for diversity and depth.......we're much more than Tyrone Cobb....believe what you want........say what u think!

825447983[/snapback]

I'm not being sarcastic or anything...but please remind me who Reggie Cobb is...I know I've heard that name...but I just can't remember...ya know I'm getting old...

quit referring to how bad ya'll beat macon. no one cares and we aint macon. if ya'll think ur comin to the hole and beatin us like that then u r in for a rude awakening. bring on the speedy falcons...i cant wait to see the owls show them what region 4-3A is about this year....falcons gonna find out real quick what a BIG HIT is....so come on down...we're ready and waiting.  :D

825447970[/snapback]

Sleepy- your act is already gettin tired...No PUN intended!!!

If you and some of your other under-educated fans cant get on here and comprehend a post, then dont comment at all.

If you look at the post, nothing was said about how we beat Macon...My point was that their fans tried to make the same "Patriots" analogy!!