Fulton (11-2) at Smith County (12-1)

oldsc7

Just wanted to commend whoever does the work on www.fultonfootball.com. Great site. Something that jumped out at me was the penalties. Fulton has almost twice as many penalties over the season as their opponents. Penalties could be big friday night. I was wondering if Portland would help us out and take up collections and send them our way for this one. I appreciate the answer kwalker. I'm looking forward to seeing ya'll roll into town. Hope you bring a good crowd. All of region 4-3a will be there on SC's side.

Edited by blueraiderowlfan

• Replies 642
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This has been a very entertaining thread. Good luck to both teams. Whoever wins will have played a heck of a ballgame. If Greenbrier wins this week, I look forward to arguing with the winner of this game. I have no prediction on this game, but you all have entertained us on coacht. It's too bad we can't do this all year long. Also I'm not trying to put a shameless plug for Greenbrier, who has to beat a very good Kingsbury team in Memphis on Friday to play the winner of what looks to be a very emotional ballgame. But it will be fun to argue against any of you guys. At least you all seem to know what you are talking about, unlike some fans on here. Good luck and maybe Greenbrier will get the chance to play one of these programs.

Edited by justin groves 03

i play for the team and am a starter. we don't have a lot of talent spread out. a few of us have some. for the most part our o-line in weak and slow. our qb can throw but can't run. our kicker. my o my he would be better off kickin backwards. our line backers meet people in the hole never afraid. our dline ins't good but try hard and refuse for ur line to touch the linebackers. our db's laugh when the ball is thrown. no one really throws against us and when they do it usually gets picked. our safety is small but and i mean small. but that doesn't matter. if for some reason u break the lb's he will meet u. o yea and ur spd....people have broke it on us this yr. but watch out for #17 and #2 to catch u and bring u down. color means nothing. say what u want were all humans. bring it on we will play u untill that last seond of us playin with each other ends.

i play for the team and am a starter. we don't have a lot of talent spread out. a few of us have some. for the most part our o-line in weak and slow. our qb can throw but can't run. our kicker. my o my he would be better off kickin backwards. our line backers meet people in the hole never afraid. our dline ins't good but try hard and refuse for ur line to touch the linebackers. our db's laugh when the ball is thrown. no one really throws against us and when they do it usually gets picked. our safety is small but and i mean small. but that doesn't matter. if for some reason u break the lb's he will meet u. o yea and ur spd....people have broke it on us this yr. but watch out for #17 and #2 to catch u and bring u down. color means nothing. say what u want were all humans. bring it on we will play u untill that last seond of us playin with each other ends.

825448732[/snapback]

If you play and are a starter like u say, take it from someone that you probably know and respect.....get off coacht and go study film. Let us has beens do the talking on here. Get it done on the field friday night and we will continue to talk for you.

825448732[/snapback]

jus to sum it up...we r small...but we r slow... ;)

825448732[/snapback]

If you are on the team, SHUT YOUR MOUTH. You are disrespecting your teammates, coaches, and our whole organization by running your mouth like some punk kid. If you do start, then your going to get wipped because your running them chops instead of studying about Fulton. They are, without a doubt, the best team we have played this year. So get off Coach T, and get your mind right!

Well here I go, possilbly my last post on CoachT. As you can probably tell by my signon I am not from Fulton, and the last time I was in Smith County was in the mid and late 70's. So I do not have a dog in this fight. But I will stand up for the Falcons cuz they are the local team that has made it this far. We have lost to them 3 time in the last two years and I have watched them play many times. I also have been around several of their players away from the field. They are a team that desires the championship, more than some will give them credit for. I feel that they will prevail, but it will be a very well fought battle. For those of us who have not made it this far we must stand on the sidelines and watch and hope for the future. But for now Fulton know that there will be a group from SEYMOUR, believe it or not on your side hollering as loud as we can for you. Bring home boys, wait let me rephrase this "Bring it home MEN!!!" We are proud of you all. Quick's dad! thumb

Smith county looks alot like a Lenoir city team that the Falcons took on week two of the play offs. This should be a good game but Fulton lead by Tyron Cobb (I think thats how you spell it) will take over in the second half to pull out a big win. Smith County must contol the line of scrimage on both sides of the ball to have a prayer in this game or the Falcon's skill players will run wild. If McCalister from AE could handle Cobb I don't think anybody for Smith will be able to either. Good luck

to both teams but Fulton is too strong and too fast for the owls.

Go Fulton!

I got to pull from Region 2.

There's no hard feeling between LC and Fulton.

Fulton- 27

Smith-14

Smith county looks alot like a Lenoir city team that the Falcons took on week two of the play offs. This should be a good game but Fulton lead by Tyron Cobb (I think thats how you spell it) will take over in the second half to pull out a big win. Smith County must contol the line of scrimage on both sides of the ball to have a prayer in this game or the Falcon's skill players will run wild. If McCalister from AE could handle Cobb I don't think anybody for Smith will be able to either. Good luck

to both teams but Fulton is too strong and too fast for the owls.

Go Fulton!

I got to pull from Region 2.

There's no hard feeling between LC and Fulton.

Fulton- 27

Smith-14

825448810[/snapback]

we look nothin like LC. we look exactly like Smith County. believe me....Fulton will find that out quick....we are a totally different team from anyone they have played this year.