Fulton (11-2) at Smith County (12-1)

oldsc7

• Replies 642
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Agreed Rocking Chair....It's obvious both of these teams have at least 4 or 5 die hard fans a piece. After the last month in the "HOLE"......I wouldn't expect anything other than a great game. I know the Fulton fans on here love their Falcons....same as us Smith County people that love our OWLS!!! It will be a GREAT ATMOSPHERE for these kids to enjoy some of the best times of their lives!!!

I just wanted to say to some of the Fulton fans on here that we have some ignorant fans who don't know how to act all the time. As far as that goes, they don't know what to say sometime either (coacht.com). I promise that you will be welcomed to Smith County and the atmosphere will be electric.

As far as the game goes, I have said it before and I will say it again. Football is still a simple game. You have to block, get off blocks and tackle. Obviously field position, turnovers and penalties are huge and could change the entire complexion of the game. The team who executes what they do the best will win.

Just wondering...what would you Fulton fans say is your best strength and your worst weakness...if you have one? I would say that our best strength is balance on O...we try to take what you give us. On D, it would be swarm tackling and being in position to make plays. I feel our biggest weakness is not having the big "game breaking" threat on offense.

ATTENTION SMITH COUNTY SHEEP

It appears that the SHEEP have now come out in earnest. It is good to see some of you are showing your true colors and have abandoned the inferiority charade.

Take Notice...On Friday Night, the Owls are going to be faced with their greatest challenge since AE rolled through in the mid 80s. Smith has not played in a game this big in ages. The main question at hand is how will they handle the pressure of the magnitude of this game and more importantly, how will the team handle the psychological pressures manifested from their own doubts. The doubts that they have right now as they lay in their beds wondering if they have what it takes to contend with the Defending Champs. You better believe that some are becoming sick from the unknown factor and from wondering, “Do we have what it takes to beat the Champs?”

Friday, we will be at your home field…but the Owls will be in OUR WORLD…the world of the Playoffs…where we have dominated for the past 3 years. We are going to show you what East Tn football is all about.

Remember…Your Owls have just learned how to be successful and have not yet learned how to overcome this type of adversity. Know one thing…After Friday Night your Owls will know that they were in the battle of their life and will have the bumps and bruises to prove it. TO BE THE CHAMPS, YOU MUST BEAT THE CHAMPS!!!!!

I expect to see each and every one of the Smith County Sheep on this board after the game on Friday. I am looking forward to it and will savor the moment.

Edited by msmoker21

Sheep, huh? I certainly hope your team has your attitude. If so, we'll pound you unmercifully!!! Believe that. We will not be scared, we will not be intimidated by anyone. The psychological torment - that will be your team feeling that. Run off tackle - BAM - run between the tackles - BAM - run outside - BAM, BAM, BAM, BAM, BAM. You'll think the fireworks are still going off from pregame. We know how to tackle and we know how to block. Do you know anything? Don't confuse it for a bad dream when you try to lie down and get some sleep Frday night. You'll still be seeing the "sheep".

Attention Fulton Sheep Sheerers

You ever been wandering around barefooted and get that squishy feeling between your toes? Then about that time you realize you've stepped into some (for lack of a better word) crap. Be careful what you wish for sheep sheerers....you might not be as "GREAT" as you think!?!?!?!

These "MIGHTY" OWLS don't have any doubt whatsoever. SMITH COUNTY welcomes Fulton to the "HOLE". Have a safe trip down & a long ride home!!!!

Bahhhh....Bahhhh....I'm not sure about sheep.....but I understand Falcons don't think they can eat crow!!!!!!

Here's a serious question for Smith County fans... I know you're a very physical team and can run the ball well. This is not a question of discipline, strength, or stamina but of couriosity. If you have a busted play allowing our  defensive line to get a sack on your quarterback. If we hit him hard (lhint hint... Hamilton & Cobb) will his head rotate 360 degrees like a real owl???

825448657[/snapback]

More like Linda Blair...

Friday, we will be at your home field…but the Owls will be in OUR WORLD…the world of the Playoffs…where we have dominated for the past 3 years.  We are going to show you what East Tn football is all about. 

I don't think you get it yet. Friday night you will be in the "HOLE", that is the SMITH COUNTY OWLS WORLD!!! God, I wish I could come to this game. Not just to see SC win, but to watch the defending state champions fall like a duck shot out of the sky.

;)

I can only hope that on Thanksgiving Day...everyone of us says a silent Thank you for the ability to get on here and talk trash...and...

For the opportunity to play on Friday night...that our kids are whole and healthy...and that we let them know we believe in them...be they Owls or Falcons...

I know that emotions will be running high on Friday night...and they should be...the kids will be excited...because this is the biggest game of the year for both teams...and as adults we want the absolute best for our kids..but I hope...that we can all act like adults...and that we will let our kids know that this is their night...and that we won't act in such a way that will be an embarrassment to them...

I really wish that everyone would quit making comments about things that have happened in the past...whoever wins...and yes...I hope it's our guys...but whoever wins...act like you've done it before...and do the same thing you've done ever since I've been watching football in the South...hit those knees and thank God you were there...that you were a part of something this big...

There are some kids on this team that mean the world to me...I love you...and I want the best for you...Do your best on Friday night...and know that I'll always be proud of you...Caleb, JR, Terry...ya'll just don't know how very proud of you I am...and always have been...Play YOUR game...and you'll be winners forever...

Know that I believe in your song...always have...always will...

Friday, we will be at your home field…but the Owls will be in OUR WORLD…the world of the Playoffs…

825449874[/snapback]

;) ...ok buddy. come to the hole...you'll find out real quick whose world you are in.

these fulton ppl sure are entertaining...now dont ya'll disappear after friday when we win....i want to hear every excuse u got.... B)