Fulton (11-2) at Smith County (12-1)

oldsc7

That is Tyronne Cobb, and you guys do not have one person that wants to go head up with him. Trust me, you are smart to get out of his way.

825446257[/snapback]

Just tell that big bully to be careful with those little boys :lol: , because if he roughs them up too bad, then he'll have to deal with some ill football mommies, and he won't run them over :D !!!

• Replies 642
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I think ole SC will just be playing for a moral victory and try to keep it close. I hear a bunch of Fulron fans talking about SC being overconfident. All I'm reading is Fulton dismissing any chance SC might have in this contest. SC will defend the hole with pride, heart, and determination. Not to mention solid defense. This ones not a "picnic." :lol:

Go Big Owls !!!!!!!!

One Game At A Time !!!!!!!

Hey, this is football. Tell those mommies to keep their babies off the field if they aren't tough enough. :lol:

825446319[/snapback]

HAHA! KWalker you're crazy! Glad to see you and JLong will be at the game ForemerFHSplaya04.......I asked him Friday if he was comin and he said he didn't know yet. I just wanna tell all ya'll Smith County fans talkin about all this heart you have....that's good. A football team needs that. We got alot of heart too! But, I could go out there with alot fo heart myself, but lacking the skills, knowledge, strength and speed to play....I would get beat to nothing. Yes....it takes more than speed....but it also takes more than heart. Experience will be a big factor in this game as well. And contrary to the beliefs of those in Smith, Macon, and Trousdale County.....the fans won't be a deciding factor in any way, shape or form. TC told us that 2 years ago....it didn't matter. Macon told us that last year....the train whistle only blew once....now your telling us the same things they did. Like I said before....same song....third verse.

WHODAT TALKIN BOUT BEATIN DEM FALCONS?!?!

THEY DON'T KNOW

To the Smith County Owls...Big congrats on the win Friday night!!!!!  I hope you go all the way!!!  I remember last year the support our boys got from you and TC the day they left for K-town.  Wish we could give you a big send off like that, but this game is here. 

To Fulton Falcons.....Watch out not only will there be SC fans there, but MC fans, TC fans, etc...Region 4 has the best fans in the state!!!!

Antwan....I'm going to ask one of my stupid questions...Has SC ever been to the semi-finals before?

825446279[/snapback]

Yes...one other time in 1985.

HAHA! KWalker you're crazy! Glad to see you and JLong will be at the game ForemerFHSplaya04.......I asked him Friday if he was comin and he said he didn't know yet. I just wanna tell all ya'll Smith County fans talkin about all this heart you have....that's good. A football team needs that. We got alot of heart too! But, I could go out there with alot fo heart myself, but lacking the skills, knowledge, strength and speed to play....I would get beat to nothing. Yes....it takes more than speed....but it also takes more than heart. Experience will be a big factor in this game as well. And contrary to the beliefs of those in Smith, Macon, and Trousdale County.....the fans won't be a deciding factor in any way, shape or form. TC told us that 2 years ago....it didn't matter. Macon told us that last year....the train whistle only blew once....now your telling us the same things they did. Like I said before....same song....third verse.

WHODAT TALKIN BOUT BEATIN DEM FALCONS?!?!

THEY DON'T KNOW

825446338[/snapback]

We really appreciate the heads-up. We would just go ahead and forfeit...but I think we have to pay for the refs...so I guess we'll just have to show up. :lol:

Hey, this is football. Tell those mommies to keep their babies off the field if they aren't tough enough. :lol:

825446319[/snapback]

I was only joking, you people need to lighten up. Believe me, they're tough enough, and not a one of them is scared of hitting anybody.

We really appreciate the heads-up.  We would just go ahead and forfeit...but I think we have to pay for the refs...so I guess we'll just have to show up.  :lol:

825446351[/snapback]

no problem antwan....I wouldn't wanna go into a game like this as ignorant as ya'll are either....so I thought I'd just let you know :D ...you are playin the state champs.....ain't nothin changed...no matter what ya'll think. we ARE the state champs....you don't like it? Take it away. But I dont think you will....i don't think you can. All I'm hearin on this whole board is that SC has alot of heart. Ok...so do our cheerleaders. I mean.....do ya'll have any skill, strength, speed, experience, any tricks up your sleeve. You have to have something more than just heart....or you wouldn't be here. Why do all of ya'll continue to call your boys small and slow? If that's you "#1 Fans" call motivation and faith then what are they teachin ya'll down there in Smith County?!? Fulton will humble Smith County....and I'm not just talkin bout the team. Carthage here we come.......WE READY....WE READY.....WE READY!

Hey KWalker, just letting you  know me and JLong will be at the game. We will be following each other up there. I gotta follow my falcons. Are you guys staying the night up there or driving back? Just wondering if you all are so we can know about the deals with motels

825446262[/snapback]

Question I watched JLong last year in the in title game. Did he go anywhere and play ball cause that man is good?

no problem antwan....I wouldn't wanna go into a game like this as ignorant as ya'll are either....so I thought I'd just let you know :lol: ...you are playin the state champs.....ain't nothin changed...no matter what ya'll think. we ARE the state champs....you don't like it? Take it away.  But I dont think you will....i don't think you can. All I'm hearin on this whole board is that SC has alot of heart. Ok...so do our cheerleaders. I mean.....do ya'll have any skill, strength, speed, experience, any tricks up your sleeve. You have to have something more than just heart....or you wouldn't be here. Why do all of ya'll continue to call your boys small and slow? If that's you "#1 Fans" call motivation and faith then what are they teachin ya'll down there in Smith County?!? Fulton will humble Smith County....and I'm not just talkin bout the team. Carthage here we come.......WE READY....WE READY.....WE READY!

825446366[/snapback]

We say that because all of you people believe it. We are not all that small and we do not have that great of speed, but we are smart one of the smartest teams in the state. We just go out and play ball and give it all we got. As for ignorant fans... well you are the only one I see like that. You are the ones overlooking us and the ones who keep bringing up the past about TC and MC. We are not those teams so you cannot compare us to them. We are the SMITH COUNTY OWLS!! We do not care who you are either, and I hope you are ready, cause if you are not ready and looking past us to the BCB you are in for a rude awakening. You people have a safe ride down from Knoxville and hope you enjoy the friendly confines of the HOLE.

JLong is going to school up here with me, at Carson Newman. He plays football up here, I play baseball. Yeah he is good

Pigeon...... I have a feeling I know who you are. Is there any way of you letting me know? If you want me to email you, just let me know. I talked to Justin today and he got my number to keep in touch with me. He is thinking about following me up there