Fulton (11-2) at Smith County (12-1)

oldsc7

kwalker what did u say ur home email was i got an email u may wanna see from smith county.  the guy claims football players should stay off this thread but i believe i would know more about both teams since i play and watch film on this and know what goes on with our team.  im just tryin to get fired up for friday and there fans are makin it easy for me to get that way.  i wish we could just skip practice this week and go play them now.  whoever sent me that email i responded and look forward to hearin from u again.

825443915[/snapback]

My home email is kwalker7912@comcast.net

Just keep in mind . . . . a lot of these fans are fans from their "region" not necessarily Smith Co. fans. Nothing wrong with getting pumped up for the game. It wil probably be Monday before I send you those other emails. I can't get them from home, but I will do it first thing Monday morning. You just stay focused on this week! I got "all the faith in the world" in you!

GO FALCONS!

• Replies 642
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let me ask you a question?  Have you fulton people ever eaten CROW?

825443922[/snapback]

Well I just want to see a good game. I have seen Fulton play the last two years and I was kinda hoping to see Austin East this year but oh well I guess. I have seen where people are talking about how Macon was destroyed last year going up against that team. Im trying to find a nice way to say this... Macon County is not our region's finest. They had a fluke year with like 1/2 the team being Seniors. Now Smith, Trousdale and Portland are really the pride of our Region and the only reason I left Livingston off that list is that they just never win the big games.

Guest Buzzard/Needle Fan

ChrisBurrrr, when are you going to bless us with your prescence? I am sure you will make a fashionably stupid entrance, going by all the stupid overtime posts you have made in previous weeks! Sorry LA didn't win like you wanted them too, and so much for Smith not suppose to win, huh?

O.K. Fulton fans....let's me sort this out for you. You were runner ups in '02....You won the whole thing last year....You are in the Semi-Finals this year....WE, being (SC or 4-3A fans), know you have a great football team!!!

Smith County probably hasn't seen the type of speed the Falcons will bring to the table. Fulton Fans...SC did scrimmage with White House....which beat a Hillwood team 56-20 that had more atheletes and speed at every position.

I'm sure the Falcons will be physical too. You just don't get this far three years in a row on speed alone. That being said....These "MIGHTY" OWLS will fight you tooth and nail for every yard you get or vice versa!!! I know you guys are good....you wouldn't be this far if you were average....Just don't forget there will be another team on the field this Friday Night that wants this thing just as much as you do!!!!

Nah.....forget that....We're small but we're slow. We shouldn't be allowed to step on the field with the DEFENDING CHAMPS!!! Earn it Falcons....Down here in the "HOLE"!!!! If you're fortunate enough to escape the hole with a Win.....You will see the SC faithful pulling for you next week. If the "MIGHTY" OWLS are fortunate enough to beat you.....WE would appreciate the same from the Falcons!!!

This thread could be long come Friday morning. Have a safe trip over Fulton.....and I hope you have a LONG RIDE HOME!!!

SEMI-FINALS IN THE "HOLE"!!!!

HOW BOUT THESE OWLS!!!

Well I just want to see a good game. I have seen Fulton play the last two years and I was kinda hoping to see Austin East this year but oh well I guess. I have seen where people are talking about how Macon was destroyed last year going up against that team. Im trying to find a nice way to say this... Macon County is not our region's finest. They had a fluke year with like 1/2 the team being Seniors. Now Smith, Trousdale and Portland are really the pride of our Region and the only reason I left Livingston off that list is that they just never win the big games.

825443975[/snapback]

This thread is all about Smith not us!!!!! But as long as your talking your trash I will add a few points that you will more than likley have something to come back with and I would hope that Antwan might defend me a little :) Half our team was not seniors though we did have alot of them and they were great. Fluke?? Hmmmmm. No I do not think that was the case but of course people will say that and always will. I also think that Livingston won some big games or they would not be where they were either. To me when you make it to playoffs that is big games so I think Livingston stepped up to plate and did very well or they would not have been where they were last night. I think there will be many teams stepping it up a notch these "flukes" an "one year wonders" may just be a thing of the past. I hope Smith sneaks in there next week and blows some people's minds and shows up to the Boro in a couple of weeks. Fulton is awesome no doubt they are good. I heard some of the seniors on the radio last night talking and you could hear in their voices that they are determined they are going all the way. Lots of luck Smith County you have our full support from the "one year wonder" as we are called now thumb

ChrisBurrrr, when are you going to bless us with your prescence?  I am sure you will make a fashionably stupid entrance, going by all the stupid overtime posts you have made in previous weeks!  Sorry LA didn't win like you wanted them too, and so much for Smith not suppose to win, huh?

825443982[/snapback]

i would apreciate it if people didnt make fun of chris on here because obviously you dont know him very well or ud keep ur mouth shut. chris is one of fultons biggest fans and if he wants to predict 100 overtimes let him do it. whoever talks about chris should be ashamed of themselves and friday night ill fight out there for u chris even if it does go deep into OT.

This thread is all about Smith not us!!!!!  But as long as your talking your trash I will add a few points that you will  more than likley have something to come back with and I would hope that Antwan might defend me a little :)  Half our team was not seniors though we did have alot of them and they were great.  Fluke??  Hmmmmm.  No I do not think that was the case but of course people will say that and always will.  I also think that Livingston won some big games or they would not be where they were either.  To me when you make it to playoffs that is big games so I think Livingston stepped up to plate and did very well or they would not have been where they were last night. I think there will be many teams stepping it up a notch these "flukes" an "one year wonders" may just be a thing of the past.  I hope Smith sneaks in there next week and blows some people's minds and shows up to the Boro in a couple of weeks. Fulton is awesome no doubt they are good.  I heard some of the seniors on the radio last night talking and you could hear in their voices that they are determined they are going all the way.  Lots of luck Smith County you have our full support from the "one year wonder" as we are called now thumb

825444038[/snapback]

Ah...angel. Definitely the optimist. Thanks for your support...as we did support you last season. Let's bring it back to region 4. :lol: You know we are going to throw a barb or two your way because of all the crap we took from people of your county other than you.

Edited by Antwan

Hey Buzzard...the only thing I can think of is that you sent in the wrong email address...orrrrrrrrrrrrr...did ya bounce a check???...LOL...you know they have that new thing in effect now...paper is out...electronic funds transfers are in!!!...

Ok...I've also forwarded your message to the man himself...and...I did reply to your pm the other night...and it didn't work...

I responded to LA and it did work...so I'm thinking...you've made a boo boo somewhere

Edited by QueenBee

Ah...angel.  Definitely the optimist.  Thanks for your support...as we did support you last season.  Let's bring it back to region 4.  :)  You know we are going to throw a barb or two your way because of all the crap we took from people of your county other than you.

825444055[/snapback]

I knew you would come in there for me Antwan :lol: You show K-Town what these country boys have got thumb