Fulton (11-2) at Smith County (12-1)

oldsc7

You guys play the martyr role very well. It is hard to talk trash and be humble at the same time. I don't know much about your team, so I can't say we will beat you. I can say our team has a great front seven on defense, a great O-line, a punishing running game with a change of pace, and a killer return team. I like our chances in your "hole".

• Replies 642
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Buzzard/Needle Fan

The only thing I will tell you cochy fulton fans. Just keep talking about macon, trousdale, how fast you are, how you are better than riverdale, you have two of the hardest hitters in the state, and how you are so bad. I love it! Yes, alot of people WILL predict you to win, that is not a secret. But, I will tell you now, that after what this team has done, I gaurantee you don't hear one person on here cheering for SC that will believe that for one minute, AND THAT IS ALL THAT MATTERS. You have to come and get this win, and it may not be as easy as fulton and everyone else predicts. Go Owls!

I just love how you people tell us to stay off your threads and bring us up all the time "one year wonders". You cut us down when we go out there on that field and play our hearts out. I still hope you win Owls even though you keep cutting us down as you do and it really hurts when you do that cause some of us are kids that get on here that cheered or played out there on that field for something that meant just as much to us as it does to you right now. Fulton is very strong but arrogant and sometimes that stops you in your tracks. Smith is full of heart and determination. I hope you win it all and you have Macon's full support even if you seem to not like us very much. There are some people that do run their mouth on here but not all of us do and some of us are good people that care what other's think. I watched last year and Fulton was very fast and very, very, hard hitting. Good luck Smith County I hope noone gets hurt out there.

You gotta understand that when there is a site like this people are going to runs their mouths. It don't matter what people say on here - what matters is what happens on the field. I can talk all the trash I want & it not do anything but make a bunch of people mad. Fans "believe" their team is the "best" & they should. You can't "believe" in your team for nothing. I'm really just glad Fulton has made it this far. I'm VERY close to the team & thought this was supposed to be a rebuilding year - so the Falcons have already exceeded my expectations. But after seeing them improve & mature as a team, I have all the faith in the world they can win. You Smith Co. fans should obviously feel the same way . . . . . . nothing wrong with that.

GO FALCONS!

Guest Buzzard/Needle Fan
We may or may not be Smith Co...ya'll have us so confused...we don't even know if we're small and slow...or big and fast...

825443835[/snapback]

QueenBee, I am "I Love HS Football", but I have not been able to do ANYTHING when I log in under that name, not even read posts, so I made this one! I need help! I have emailed coacht and boards five or six times and told them that I needed help! No one will email me back and tell me what I have to do. Last Saturday, after the Portland game, I finally broke down and became a plus member. I sent my money from my checking account and enjoyed the privileges of being a plus member for approximately an hour. Then, I tried to activate my coacht email account and that is where everything went south. It keeps saying at the top of the page by my controls, "resend validation." I have pushed that several time and it was suppose to send me something to my email address, but nothing has been sent. I don't know what else to do. I hope you can help. "LA Wildcat" emailed coacht about this matter and coacht emailed him back. HE WILL NOT EMAIL ME BACK!!!!! This is bs! Antwan and BigReid, if you have sent me pm's I am sorry that I have not pm'd back. Now you know why. If either one of you two as well can help me in any way, I would greatly appreciate it.

Guest Buzzard/Needle Fan
What's up with Chris Burrrrrrrrrrrrrr where is he at I can't wait to see is big INTRO. Fulton come in here on your high horse and the battle will be down in the 'HOLE'. Just remember your not the Green Bay Packers you all put your pants on just like we do one leg at a time.

825443905[/snapback]

Just hush old man!

fulton is arrogant???

how can you judge the team based on the comments of fans on coacht? its not a bad thing to be confident in your team.

and why are all you SC fans so quick to jump into the underdog role? you all put yourselves there from the 2nd post of this thread. and you keep repeating the same crap about being too small and slow.

kwalker what did u say ur home email was i got an email u may wanna see from smith county. the guy claims football players should stay off this thread but i believe i would know more about both teams since i play and watch film on this and know what goes on with our team. im just tryin to get fired up for friday and there fans are makin it easy for me to get that way. i wish we could just skip practice this week and go play them now. whoever sent me that email i responded and look forward to hearin from u again.

Guest Buzzard/Needle Fan
fulton is arrogant???

how can you judge the team based on the comments of fans on coacht? its not a bad thing to be confident in your team.

and why are all you SC fans so quick to jump into the underdog role? you all put yourselves there from the 2nd post of this thread. and you keep repeating the same crap about being too small and slow.

825443913[/snapback]

Let me ask you a question? Have you fulton people ever eaten CROW?