FULTON FALCONS:23-4 OVERTIMES thumb

Smith County Owls:22 thumb

WHOEVER WINS WILL WIN THE CLASS 3A CROWN! thumb

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FAAAAAAAAAAALCONS! thumb

GGOD LUCK TO BOTH TEAMS!

825450530[/snapback]

Finally Chris, you're back!

Thought you'd disappeared!

I disagree though I think it will be 6 overtimes!

• Replies 642
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's sickening to see all the talk about SC being so little and slow. SC hasn't got a chance against the almighty Falcons. All I got to say is remember a few years ago when David lipscomb rolled in and little ol' SC took them to overtime. 2 years later they came back and SC shut em out. Then Portland rolls in to town SC beat them twice. SC scrimmages Riverdale, Cookeville and other big programs. Not only do they scrimage them, they play with them play for play. Yeah I know it was all the in the past. But all I'm tryin to say is don't overlook the under dogs. You never know which way the ball is going to bounce. Coaches good luck to both teams. SC and Fulton players same thing. You are the reason we are all here, to support you. Guys take this to heart from somebody who knows like many others. Cherish everything you do this week and next. It really is the time of your life. Play with all you got and leave everything on the field after the game. Don't come off and say if I had tried harder. Be able to say I gave it my all. Then no matter the outcome of the game you will be a winner.

Edited by Cheyenne

Hey, let's get out of the trash talking here and let's talk some FOOTBALL.  Please answer the questions below...

What's Smith County bringing to the field?  What can I look forward to seeing Friday if I come to the game?  Who are the stand out players on SC's team?  What type of Offense and Defense do you run?  How about we hear some answer to these questions instead of all this TRASH talking that's going on!

Fulton(My opinion):  The first time AE played them, their OLine was weak and we rattled their QB.  However in the rematch, their OLine blocked AE's defenders well.  If you can get to their QB  or in their backfield, you might have a chance of defeating the champs off.  If their line block like they did last Friday, you better get ready for Basketball season.  The key to this game is whichever line shows up to play.  I give all my glory to the O-Line because that's where it starts.  I'll sit back and wait on a response from Smith County fans.  Fulton peeps, don't say anything bad just post things concerning this game.  Thanks!! 

I wish both teams the best of luck and I only wish my Roadrunners were playing in a football game this Friday. <_< .....

825450467[/snapback]

AE roadrunner here is what we do. We can line up the I and run the ball at you and even throw it. Then we can get in the shotgun and spread you out and do the same run or throw. We have multiple offensive sets. As for defense we run any where from a three, four, and five man fronts. Our players are #'s 21,33, 1, these are our main offesensive weapons but, we have others who contribute alot too, and really could not tell you about our defense because they play so well as team out on defense.

Well beings the outcome of the game will be decided on the field therefore that eliminates the fans participation and from what I can gather from reading the threads on here looks like Fulton has the advantage. Speed,size,athleteism,conditioning,physical endurance and been there and done that favors Fulton; but no one has addressed the cerebral part of the game. Looks like that might favor SC from the offensive and defensive schemes that they run. Fulton seems to run simple schemes from both sides of the ball and depends on their athleteism to outlast the opponent. If SC plays the cerebral card could cause some confusion for Fulton. The coach for SC is known for his ability to break down the opponents game and insert the plays that will have the opponents talking among themselves before the game is over. Wish both teams an injury free game.

Antwan and fan,is the guy with the snakes going to be at this game,if so I am standing,no way am I setting on the visitors side. :D

Muffie.....your job here is simple. Predict whos gonna win...thats all. And you KNOW WHAT TO DO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fan( thumb )

Edited by fanman

i got something to say!!! If you Fulton fans think that this is the 1st big game Smith has played this year then you have just shown you lack of intelligence. Obviously, you don't know how tough this region really is! Actually, Smith Co. has been playing in not only big games but HUGE games since about week 2. Every game in the regular season was huge. Just ask LA!!! ONE loss put them in second. There were 4 teams in this region that could have easily won the crown. But Smith has made it out. All I can say is that "You think you KNOW, but you have NO IDEA" However, friday night, win or lose you will know how tough this region and the winners of this region, Smith Co., are!!!!

i got something to say!!! If you Fulton fans think that this is the 1st big game Smith has played this year then you have just shown you lack of intelligence.  Obviously, you don't know how tough this region really is!  Actually, Smith Co. has been playing in not only big games but HUGE games since about week 2.  Every game in the regular season was huge. Just ask LA!!! ONE loss put them in second. There were 4 teams in this region that could have easily won the crown.  But Smith has made it out.  All I can say is that "You think you KNOW, but you have NO IDEA" However, friday night, win or lose you will know how tough this region and the winners of this region, Smith Co., are!!!!

825451702[/snapback]

good post...well put.

do ya'll remember the ol good marks for good posts we used to get...i miss those. :huh: