Oak Ridge @ Riverdale-Round 4

ORhoneydoll

• Replies 751
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I need to know about the seating at Riverdale. Help Please

If we can get off work at all it will mean late arrival to the game. Can anyone tell me about the seating at Riverdale? Is this one sided, two sides, lots of room or what? Any good "standing" areas?

Thanks for any input.

Dart.

I just found the RD website..good photos, well made site with views from seating. Still...is the visitors section about the same as that at OR, smaller?

Edited by Dart

After being at Oakridge last year If I remember correctly the Riverdale vistors side is just a little smaller...not as high but longer...the website has pictures...www.riverdalewarriors.com then click on football.......Also there is alot of standing room arouund the field.Hope that helps

After being at Oakridge last year If I remember correctly the Riverdale vistors side is just a little smaller...not as high but longer...the website has pictures...www.riverdalewarriors.com then click on football.......Also there is alot of standing room arouund the field.Hope that helps

825444040[/snapback]

Thanks a bunch! This does help...we will likely be around the field, up close and personal. Appreciate the reply. Dart.

Guest region4fan

Naw, redraider will be up in the pressbox taking away Gaston's yards.. OOPs forgot...he is Gaston's new strength coach. He will DEFINITELLY be on the sidelines.

Edited by region4fan

your right, I was at the DB/ OR game, as most in here were... Riverdale is good, but their not going to when...becuase of 4 words "they think they will"  Riverdale is cocky, we were last year- look what happened... total domanance? thats why theyve been scored on.  Look- Im not saying they stink, there awesome...but so is OR...

825442402[/snapback]

Don't know who you are ORhoneydoll but in my opinion, WE weren't cocky last year (except for the few that stayed cocky all year). We in no way took for granted we would win. We totally respected Riverdale but we knew we could win if we played like we knew how to play. That's not cocky. But unless you prepared for the game that week and were out on the field that night, you don't know how the majority of the team felt about RD and our ability to beat them. AND Mr. Thompson is right . .all that kind of talk winds up posted in the Riverdale locker room just like their trash talking of us does in our locker room. He does love Oak Ridge and supports them totally. That's why he wants the boys to show what they can do instead of talking about it. Any given Friday night any thing can happen . . .

I have been fortuneate enough to see both Riverdale and Oak Ridge play this year. Both are very fast, athletic, well coached, and straight up GOOD football teams. The one thing that seems to have come up a lot in this thread is the weakness of Riverdale's schedule. I have only seen the Warriors play a few of times this year, including last Friday night versus Cookeville - and if Riverdale fans are expecting an Oak Ridge team that is similar to, or worse than, Cookeville, you Riverdale fans will be in for a very unpleasant surprise. The only time I saw Oak Ridge play was against Dobyns-Bennett earlier in the year, and I can say that both Oak Ridge and Dobyns-Bennett would handily beat Cookeville as worse, or even more so, than the Warriors did Friday night. Both Oak Ridge and Dobyns-Bennett have better players and teams than what was on the sideline for Cookeville Friday night. This game will NOT be one-sided at all. This will be a great matchup - the winner of this game Friday night most likely wins the state championship.

Edited by footballfanforlife