Oak Ridge @ Riverdale-Round 4

ORhoneydoll

• Replies 751
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

to kccc

I'm using the computer at work right now and for some reason it won't let me access yahoo mail.  You can try e-mailing me at my MTSU account because I CAN access it from here

trw2j@mtsu.edu

825445439[/snapback]

Edited by bhsOL

Guest Oakland
riverdale is a all run team and this could be problems when it gets shutddown wat kinda recievers do they have and how good of a passer is thomas

825445456[/snapback]

when riverdale wants to pass, they a very potent passing attack. dont automatically think in the case that if you actually do stop gaston, riverdale is every bit of capable of winning the game by throwing the football

riverdale is a all run team and this could be problems when it gets shutddown wat kinda recievers do they have and how good of a passer is thomas

825445456[/snapback]

Reciever are good....Thomas can pass when he has too(he hasnt had to all year) But I highty doubt you will be able to completely shut down the run game againt riverdale...I am not taking anything away from OR but i just dont see it happening

Edited by kccc

wat makes the d fense so good i havent seen much except no point in 42 quarters whos good and better at stoppin run or pass

825445472[/snapback]

What makes them so good is they swarm the ball they have incredible speed and they have pride about people scoring on them they want this more than anything and that makes them incredible...