Oak Ridge @ Riverdale-Round 4

ORhoneydoll

REGION4FAN: I WAS GOING TO SEND SOME PICTURES FROM THE OHS VS. RHS GAME BUT SINCE U HAVE TO BE IMMATURE ABOUT EVERYTHING , I WONT.  I DONT GET IT. IF EVERYBODY KNOWS HOW weak RIVERDALES SECONDARY IS, THEN Y HAS NO ONE PICKED ON THEM YET. IN 10 GAMES?

825451117[/snapback]

Some have tried, but they make the mistake of NOT protecting their QB. Thing is the line gets to opposition QB's without blitzing. Ever seen LINEMEN with sub 5.0 speed? R'dale has them on BOTH sides of the ball on BOTH offense and defense.

Too many times other teams have gone thru two and even three QB's in one game because of R'dales speed and strength. Not trying to hurt them, but it happens.

• Replies 751
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can listen to the OR station at prepradio.com.  You'll never get it on the radio!

825451418[/snapback]

Yep, go to the website. The local radio fades back to "zero" by the time I get back to the house after a game. Otherwise, if you can pick up "comcast cable 12" in Oak Ridge(whatever that might be in your area if there at all!) that will have a live broadcast.

God Bless. Peace to all and good clean football!!! Love the football season!

Dart..

Oak Ridge paper predicts a Wildcat victory.

Oak Ridger Story

You'll have to register (free) to read the story.

Quote:

"Sometimes, however, you need to throw the paper with the stats and numbers out the window and go with the one intangible that is most overlooked in athletics -- heart.

Oak Ridge 20, Riverdale 17

End Quote

They have several good articles today including starting lineups and season stats for both teams. They have Gaston listed as 6-1, 190....must be all that turkey.

I read the article and I don't think that 'heart' will be the deciding factor. The Warriors have plenty of heart.

Edited by TDCman

Guest region4fan
In Netiquette - all caps is referred to as  YELLING

825451302[/snapback]

yes, I think he was MEANING to yell at poor lil ole defenseless me. I can't begin to imagine why though.

Guest region4fan

Cmon TDCman, of course the OR paper should predict a victory. The Daily News Journal has done the same thing EVERY game that Riverdale has played for probably the last 10 yrs or so. Don't act like it is such a slap in the face. You are SUPPOSED to be for your area team....just some "places" it seems like ONE team is the only one around. You can be sure tough that rankin read that OR article to the team this AM though.