Oak Ridge @ Riverdale-Round 4

ORhoneydoll

• Replies 751
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest region4fan
oh well, having enemies is part of what makes coacht so great, but unless ours teams are competing against eachother, i got your back

825452604[/snapback]

Thank you lead-off. Appreciate it and btw you will be SAFE and granted immunity! ;)

Guest region4fan
As the intensity starts to pick up, peoples true colors begin to show. 

Cardinal and Gold is still fine with me.....

825452698[/snapback]

You got that right, TDCman...you should have seen one of your player's posts that he was smart enough to delete. he admitted he played in the secondary for Riverdale...inappropriate12.......................whoa..........Talk about COCKY and ugly!!!! Definitely TRUE colors coming out!!!!!!!!!! ;)

Boy Tank, you sure opened a can of worms with a simple statement in the Oak Ridge paper. Maybe they would like to subscribe. A few of these Riverdale fans sure have a chip on their shoulders, you would think it was them getting picked to lose, not Oak Ridge. Oh well after tomorrow at this time we all will know.

ROLL WILDCATS ROLL TWO TO GO IN THE BORO

Guest region4fan
Couldn't have been any uglier than those Oakland football helmets  ;)

825452722[/snapback]

Well I sure love those helmets!!!! But I guess you may be a Titans fan. And that would make them not so attractive in a double whammy.

Speaking of ugly.......wonder who vandalized Smyrna"s football field the other night and painted RHS on their pressbox???HMMMMMMMMM?????????

In a war Riverdale wins 17-14.

P.S. It's fans like "Region4fan" that make beating Oakland so enjoyable. You post with authority but you really have no clue. You have in the past tried to hide your contempt for the Wariors but in recent days your true feelings have been evident for all to see.

825452725[/snapback]

You noticed that too...