Oak Ridge @ Riverdale-Round 4

ORhoneydoll

• Replies 751
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No you won't, not this year. But you will next year, and every year after. Enjoy the success, nobody stays on top forever. Remember the days before Rankin?

And by the way, compaired to Oak Ridge........they were patsys :P

825454292[/snapback]

aw waco i feel you. riverdale is gotta run out of gas soon

thought this was the year... :P

you dont want to compare football traditions with riverdale my friend.

Oak Ridge's Football Tradition tops Riverdale because the Wildcats have won State Titles in the 1950s, 1960s, 1970s, 1980s, 1990s and come so close twice in this decade. OR has been competing for Championships for over 50 years. Riverdale has been good for 12 years.

But...last night, the Warriors defeated OR and proved they were the better team in 2004. I have all the respect in the world for the Warriors. Very proud of Oak Ridge as always, though.

orwildcat30 give riverdale some credit, i was at the game and they wore you guys down, you dont want to compare football traditions with riverdale my friend.

825454556[/snapback]

come on now. i didnt say ne thing bad about riverdale. i simply said it was unfortunate that we lost because its been so long since weve made the trip to the boro. riverdale won, beat oak ridge, and like i said a few weeks ago in the db thread, the better team always wins.