ORhoneydoll

• Replies 751
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Oakland
Riverdale was by far the better team.

825454882[/snapback]

ya could have fooled me. if riverdale didnt get the break on that freak touchdown it could have been a much different game. riverdale defense is mortal after all. here hoping that notre dame cube or whatever it is that franklin runs gives riverdale fits

Oakland[/url]' date='Nov 27 2004 - 11:50 AM']ya could have fooled me. if riverdale didnt get the break on that freak touchdown it could have been a much different game. riverdale defense is mortal after all. here hoping that notre dame cube or whatever it is that franklin runs gives riverdale fits

825454887[/snapback]

So you are not going to back the "boro?

The Warrior defense stepped it up in the second half, and that is where games are won.

The two teams played pretty even in the first half. If Gulmire had stayed in the game I think Riverdale wins by 7. Yes Riverdale was the better team. But not the better team by far.

825454890[/snapback]

I think they had him figured out after the half. According to our paper, he had 104 yards in the first half, mostly on one run. He had minus-1 yards in the second. But he is a good back. I'd take him on my team anytime.

Guest Oakland
Riverdale[/url]' date='Nov 27 2004 - 11:52 AM']So you are not going to back the "boro? 

The Warrior defense stepped it up in the second half, and that is where games are won.

825454892[/snapback]

im a sucker for underdogs riverdale. sorry. i know you fellas probably arent suprised with an oakland grad going against riverdale anyways

Oakland[/url'>' date='Nov 27 2004 - 11:50 AM']ya could have fooled me. if riverdale didnt get the break on that freak touchdown it could have been a much different game. riverdale defense is mortal after all. here hoping that notre dame cube or whatever it is that franklin runs gives riverdale fits

825454887[/snapback]

I hope Franklin wins. I have no love for Riverdale or Rankin. But Coach Collins made adjustments at half time that worked. Riverdale was by far the better team in the 2nd half. Totally dominated.

Waco is right, games are won in the 2nd half.

Guest Oakland
I hope Franklin wins. I have no love for Riverdale or Rankin.  But Coach Collins made adjustments at half time that worked. Riverdale was by far the better team in  the 2nd half. Totally dominated.

Waco is right, games are won in the 2nd half.

825454904[/snapback]

they may have been the better team last night, but not far and away the better team. like someone said earlier, oak ridge's defense just picked the wrong game to have a off night

Oakland[/url'>' date='Nov 27 2004 - 12:00 PM']they may have been the better team last night, but not far and away the better team. like someone said earlier, oak ridge's defense just picked the wrong game to have a off night

825454910[/snapback]

I think the Warriors offense may have had something to do with their off night, just like OR offense had something to do with what many might consider an off night for Riverdale.

Guest Oakland
Davr Thomas had a lot to do with Oakland's def being off.

825454919[/snapback]

then again, when are virtually starting 10 underclassmen on defense that has a lot to do with it as well. riverdale-or was a much higher score than i could have ever anticipated