Huntingdon Mustangs VS Milan Bulldogs

trogdor13

I think everyone knows why they weren't giving out ticket stubs..Just hope we get our part.. As far as the policeman not letting people out, I agree.  I know one person who went out anyway and got his father a coat, and the policeman watched him and they still made him pay again.

825454370[/snapback]

The person being referred to here is Coach Paul Ward...yes, "THE PAUL WARD". His son Paul Ward, Jr. asked to make a trek of 10 yards to his vehicle to retrieve something for his father (within full view of the officer). The arrogant police officer proceeded to inform Mr. Ward that for his 10 yard trek, it would cost him another $7. The son told the policeman what he was doing for a 78 year old man, but the Officer Barney Fife would have no part of it. Moral to this story---Barney messed with one of the all time legends of West Tennessee Football. Final Score......Huntingdon 12, Milan 7

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who would have thought a low scoring game? Ive never seen a classic game with low scoring in a while. Ill just say this, Milan was 6-4 going into the playoffs...Nobody was giving them a chance and they proved people wrong for 3 weeks. They showed they could play and almost beat anyone in the state. When you return a kickoff 80+ yards and cant put it in, somethings wrong. The holding penalties on a tight end on a fullback dive. The squib kick that Milan recovered that was called out of bounds.And not going for it on 4th and 1. These are things that will haunt Milan in the off-season. Huntingdon put a drive together at the end. They killed the clock and put all their faith in the run. Milans D stopped Huntingdon a lot tonite as well as Huntingdon stopping Milan. Milan didnt mix in the PA and thus Huntingdon put 9 in the box. I thought the big play was on the first drive Boo Weathers fumbled and Milan almost recovered it. If Milan gets that fumble they might have swayed the momentum. When Milan went up 7-6 I personally thought we would win. With a minute left in the game, our passing game came into effect. The problem was, we didnt have one. The last play he could have thrown it up for Daylan had man to man coverage downfield. No offense to #14 but Daylan probably comes down with that catch. Milan almost pulled the unthinkable when people thought it was a re-building year. I loved playing with these seniors that were juniors last year and they are an incredible group of guys. They pulled together an excellent season.

Who would have thought a low scoring game? Ive never seen a classic game with low scoring in a while. Ill just say this, Milan was 6-4 going into the playoffs...Nobody was giving them a chance and they proved people wrong for 3 weeks. They showed they could play and almost beat anyone in the state. When you return a kickoff 80+ yards and cant put it in, somethings wrong. The holding penalties on a tight end on a fullback dive. The squib kick that Milan recovered that was called out of bounds.And not going for it on 4th and 1. These are things that will haunt Milan in the off-season. Huntingdon put a drive together at the end. They killed the clock and put all their faith in the run. Milans D stopped Huntingdon a lot tonite as well as Huntingdon stopping Milan. Milan didnt mix in the PA and thus Huntingdon put 9 in the box. I thought the big play was on the first drive Boo Weathers fumbled and Milan almost recovered it. If Milan gets that fumble they might have swayed the momentum. When Milan went up 7-6 I personally thought we would win. With a minute left in the game, our passing game came into effect. The problem was, we didnt have one. The last play he could have thrown it up for Daylan had man to man coverage downfield. No offense to #14 but Daylan probably comes down with that catch. Milan almost pulled the unthinkable when people thought it was a re-building year. I loved playing with these seniors that were juniors last year and they are an incredible group of guys. They pulled together an excellent season.

825454439[/snapback]

The squib kick was not recovered by Milan. Huntingdon had possession of the ball before it went out of bounds. It was obvious from the Huntingdon side. It was a great game and the better team won. Huntingdon put together a drive when they had to to win the game. Milan could do nothing to stop them and then had nothing to offer when they got the ball back with a little over a minute left. Walker and Co. left it all on the field and have nothing to be ashamed of. It was one of the better high school games I've ever witnessed.

Im not talking smack. Baseball is in the hunt this year I guess now. Cant wait to listen to some Jaxx games on the radio huh BrewVol?

825454490[/snapback]

I don't listen to Jaxx games Rammer, I go watch. What the heck has that got to do with you talkin smack all week and then not being able to back it up? Huntingdon beat your dawgs straight up. Grow up and accept it.

I wasn't stupid enough to try to predict the score. I knew it was going to be a dogfight and anything could happen. Anytime you start saying "there's no way" then there's going to be a way. I complimented the dawgs on a great game. All I heard from you was excuses. And why the baseball reference?? As I said before, you obviously have me confused with someone else. I know the Bru that PA's the Jaxx games and I ain't him. How that ties in to tonights game is what I'm having a hard time figuring out.

825454439[/snapback]

I have watched this board all this last week and you have irritated the h... out of me with some of your postings and I was ready to hear whining and excuses from you about this loss,BUT I have not. I see a posting from someone who was and is proud of his team tonight and knows that they gave it their best shot. I have also seen where you have used pictures from the last Milan-Huntingdon game that I took and posted in the gallery for that game. I will be posting pictures from tonights game and I will have some of Milan players that I will not be able to post because I do not want to overload the gallery, so if you can think of a way for me to get these pictures to you or someone from Milan who can show them to the Milan players I will be glad to do so.