DCA @ USJ

hobock

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As a fan and a parent from Mt. Pleasant, I want to say GOOD LUCK to DCA. I honestly think if you play this game the way you did against us, there will be no stopping you. I will be rooting for ya!  thumb

P.S. Hope #25 has a big game and lights 'em up. thumb

825449280[/snapback]

As a student and huge fan of DCA, I appreciate that. I am sure the football team will appreciate that as well. They definitely played a very good game. I sure hope that they can play that well in their final two games.

However, that was a very classy thing to do and it is much appreciated. Mt. Pleasant is a very good team and is a program that is on the rise. A perfect regular season and making it to the 3rd round of the playoffs are awesome accomplishments. Good Luck to you guys in the future!!

Go Wildcats!!

Good luck to DCA from all of us at CPA.

The folks at USJ are really class acts, and I am sure you will enjoy your visit. Great facility and parking is not a problem. When we visited USJ 2 years ago, casey Jones Village reserved a room at the back for all of the parents and fans. Don't know if there is time for you to do that, but it was a fun time which added to the enjoyment of Thanksgiving Holidays.

As for outcome, I predict this is DCA's year. Unlike last year, you have all your key players healthy and in my opinion, you are considerably stronger than last year. Other players have really stepped up and there are many more weapons than Chris Wooden alone. Defense is absolutely solid as you proved last week against a very athletic Mount Pleasant team.