Greenbrier @ Kingsbury

FatCat

Man, I can't believe it!!!! Can a White House fan catch a ride? Just kidding. We are chartering busses also, but we (me) have to pay 20 bucks for the privledge. Of course, they could be just charging ME 20 bucks!! lololol

825446910[/snapback]

Does that extra $5.00 go to the White House Parks and Recreation?... :P

Sorry, I just couldn't let that one go by..............

GO MIDDLE TENNESSEE!!!

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The best place to stay is in Germantown or Bartlett. You will be that much closer to home. I am at Bartlett

Save your money...Corky's and Rendezvous are not what they are all built up to be.

The game is at the fairgounds because they don't have a football field at Kingsbury. Don't even compare this place to the Liberty Bowl it is more like a toliet bowl.

My trip over will be just fine... Your trip home may be longer than mine.

Go Cats

825446866[/snapback]

Kingsbury fan here.  I hope you have a safe trip to Memphis.  The best places to stay are either downtown or along Poplar.  Also, anything in Cordova or Germantown would be great.  If you have time, Corky's (on Poplar) and Rendezvous (downtown) are great places to eat.  The game is at the Fairgrounds stadium, which is not the Liberty Bowl, but right next to it.  It is on Central Ave. at Early Maxwell.  The running back from KHS who is now at MTSU is Terry Jackson. He is an outstanding young man, on and off the field. 

I hope your trip here is nice, because it is a long ride home after that loss.

825446723[/snapback]

You folks from Middle Tennessee who thought they have eaten BarB-Q need to go to Rendezvous...You will never eat better ribs...You kinda have to look for the place,it's in an alley downtown...But roll your windows down and the smell will reel you in....Good luck to both teams....

You folks from Middle Tennessee who thought they have eaten BarB-Q need to go to Rendezvous...You will never eat better ribs...You kinda have to look for the place,it's in an alley downtown...But roll your windows down and the smell will reel you in....Good luck to both teams....

825447269[/snapback]

Amen! Man, I'm getting hungry just thinking about that place.

And if you are staying near Germantown and can't make it downtown to the Rendevouz, I suggest the Germantown Commisory as well. 2nd best BBQ is Memphis, in my opinion.

Last day of school today for Greenbrier before Thanksgiving!

Yeah, I know that Friday is the day after Thanksgiving, but you can SHOP any ole' day! Hope that before you all get packed up to head off to Memphis on Friday that all the Bobcat fans that read this will remember to come to GHS Friday morning @ 10:00 for a community-wide Pep Rally and a great send off for this Bobcat team. These boys have worked hard in practice and we need to be there to show them our support and appreciation as they go on to the semi-finals!

LET'S GO BOBCATS!

ATTN: Justin Groves 03

I do believe White House held your boys in-check during the regular season, but nobody else has and White House is still playing in 4A.  Not too shabby.

The only thing I know about Kingsbury is that they have a young man playing RB at MTSU, but I dont recall his name.

Good luck Greenbriar and White House this upcoming Friday night!!!

825446075[/snapback]

Play White House at White House and see who wins. Also learn how to spell GREENBRIER. Thank you. Also, Where is Cheatham County at in the playoffs? Any Cheatham counties schools? What I thought. But thanks for the good luck wishes and good luck to Cheatham county next year

Edited by justin groves 03

Last day of school today for Greenbrier before Thanksgiving! 

Yeah, I know that Friday is the day after Thanksgiving, but you can SHOP any ole' day!  Hope that before you all get packed up to head off to Memphis on Friday that  all the Bobcat fans that read this will remember to come to GHS Friday  morning @ 10:00 for a community-wide Pep Rally and a great send off for this Bobcat team.  These boys have worked hard in practice and we need to be there to show them our support and appreciation as they go on to the semi-finals! 

LET'S GO BOBCATS!

825448369[/snapback]

So there are plans for a pep rally? Last year's was lacking. Maybe this one will be better.

I think it would be neat to have a big group there at the buses to cheer the group off.

I think there are already 4 passenger buses filled and this was just after the first day. I know there are also still people trying to get some more added. Greenbrier will have a large following for this one.