7AA/13AA Challenge Results

imallin

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

alright, here's the scoop:

13AA clearly the best district at this time as they won 4-2 and none of the 4 was really close except for york/dyer

i don't want to hear: "oh but what about gold balls blah blah blah"

that's old news, what have you done for me lately

here is what 7AA would have said if they had won: "see, we told you so"

here is what they will get on here and say now: "these games don't matter, wait til march"

i will give smith co credit though, they are good

if 7AA posters get on here and accept that they just got whooped then i will have more respect for their posts in the future

Just so we have the scores all in one place:

Cannon Co. 42 Union City 30

Smith Co. 59 Crockett Co. 51

Dyer Co. 54 York Inst. 47

Obion Co. 61 Upperman 53

Westview 66 Jackson Co. 52

Gibson Co. 75 Livingston Acad. 65

Congtratultions to all the winners & best of luck in the season. Here's hoping the Final 4 in the boro is 13AA Vs. 7AA

Good to meet you 7AA Watcher. Hate many of you missed the games. You have some excellent programs in 7AA

alright, here's the scoop:

13AA clearly the best district at this time as they won 4-2 and none of the 4 was really close except for york/dyer

i don't want to hear: "oh but what about gold balls blah blah blah"

that's old news, what have you done for me lately

here is what 7AA would have said if they had won: "see, we told you so"

here is what they will get on here and say now: "these games don't matter, wait til march"

i will give smith co credit though, they are good

if 7AA posters get on here and accept that they just got whooped then i will have more respect for their posts in the future

825444144[/snapback]

Just give em time they will be trash talking soon. 13AA is clearly the better district this year. LA could not hang with the constant pressure GC gave them...

Congratulations to 13AA. It seems like you all now have the upper hand. I was able to listen to the GC/LA game. I was actually surprised that LA kept it as close as they did...even leading about half of the first half and then cutting it to three at the end of the third quarter. I knew Dudley was the real deal when I saw her play in the state tournament last year. She had half of their points tonight. My thoughts are that LA did pretty well, considering how many new and young players they put on the floor, and their press at times hurt GC. Hope it went well and look forward to 13AA coming east next year.