Greenbrier vs Fulton

timbdp

• Replies 627
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everybody be careful what they post on the thread, uawake might get mad if you say something of any value!!!  :(

825462530[/snapback]

I'm not mad but have you ever heard of not telling everything you know. Some things should be shared by only Bobcats. Maybe I look at it wrong or differently but why tell them anything about anything. Just the way I am. Sorry if you don't agree but I do mean well as I know you do. BUt you know how some things are meant for players...GATA

GO BOBCATS

I'm not mad but have you ever heard of not telling everything you know. Some things should be shared by only Bobcats. Maybe I look at it wrong or differently but why tell them anything about anything. Just the way I am. Sorry if you don't agree but I do mean well as I know you do. BUt you know how some things are meant for players...GATA

GO BOBCATS

825463344[/snapback]

If you are a player or former player you should know what to keep to yourself. Me telling people what color shoes the team is wearing isn't gonna hurt anything, especially when someone from Greenbrier asks. I'm not telling plays or secret formations. I'm not telling stories from the locker room. Neither is GBT57, so calm down.

Edited by justin groves 03

should be a great game

825462876[/snapback]

If tim's posts were researched, I would guarantee that 95% of them are 10 words or less. Your countess, worthless posts are becoming nothing but a nuisance to the Coacht community. Put some thought and effort behind your words. Take a little pride in it. I applaud you for trying, but its now time to step it up a notch.

Anyways, to the Bobcats, these opportunities do not come around often. Cherish each practice and hour spent with each other on the field this week. Make every snap count from practice to the final horn on Saturday. You guys have a lot of people behind you and have worked hard for this moment. Dont let it slip by.

Good luck!

Holding strong to my 14-13 prediction in favor of the CATS.

If you are a player or former player you should know what to keep to yourself. Me telling people what color shoes the team is wearing isn't gonna hurt anything, especially when someone from Greenbrier asks. I'm not telling plays or secret formations. I'm not telling stories from the locker room. Neither is GBT57, so calm down.

825463375[/snapback]

Thanks for editing your post... I did say I was Sorry.. See ya Saturday

Go Bobcats. Stay FOCUSED

Edited by uawake2

GO BOBCATS

825463344[/snapback]

Ok, youve been a loyal Cat poster for a while, so unlike you, Im not going to come down hard on someone who pulls for my team. I dont feel that I disclose any information that is not common knowledge to many people. Im sorry you feel this way, and I dont understand why there is a problem with GATA... Good Attitudes Toward Athletics. Its something that all teams should live by thumb