Greenbrier vs Fulton

timbdp

We do bring the whole county with us don't we? I would put Tony Pedigo's yelling ability over any other fan we have. We all yell and carry on, but he's the best at it in my opinion

825461263[/snapback]

My buddy just brought today's Robt. Co. paper in this morning at work. It says about 1000 Greenbrier fans traveled to Memphis. That's not a short hop. I must say I AM impressed for a small town school. Can't wait to see what's going to be a Murfreesboro which is considerably closer. I HAVE to get to this game and see the end result.

Good luck to the Greenbrier Bobcats. Finish your journey...

• Replies 627
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where are you all getting that the stats were pulled from Fulton's website? I just clicked on it & they are there. The person who does the website is not someone from Fulton - this person has a full-time job, but has does excellent with this site & updates the site as much as possible.

825461547[/snapback]

Same here. Game by game stats.

Nice web site.

msmoker21....none of those comments came from me. I doubt that your "posturing" on here is going to do much good with the GB folks. My observations stand on their own merit and I don't get intimidated either

825461540[/snapback]

Bulldog- You need to learn to read a little closer. My comments to you were concerning the "How does Fulton plan to score" and that I should watch my "forward thinking" about Fulton's chances of winning...and I would hope that you, nor anyone else, would be intimidated from things posted on a message board!!! You seem to talk alot of trash, considering your a fan of team that finds themselves at the House!! Shouldnt you be posting on the "How do the Bulldogs overcome the disappointment of 2004 and compete in 2005" thread?!?!

I guess it is Fulton vs. Middle Tennessee (with the exception of SC fans)...but we dont care, we have overcame larger odds in the past!!

Get'em Falcons!!!

I am watching myself this time. I'm saving all the talking. Fulton will show you all what we are talking about. I dont have to say it, they will show it. I'm saving all my trash talking for after the game. KWalker, I'm in the middle of making my poster right now. Get'em Falcons

825461672[/snapback]

I'm planning on making a few more before we leave this weekend. I can't wait to see yours! ;)

GO FALCONS!

It is hard to belive that one of the greatest poster on Coach T started this huge thread with his 3 amazing words.

WHO WILL WIN?

825454044[/snapback]

Trivia Question---- How many times has Tim made this type post???????

Just having some fun Timbdp..... Hope to see ya at the game.

Sorry Falcon fans still having problems with the website...must be my computer.

Everyone should make a sign with their Coach T name on it and at half time meet up in the North EndZone.

Go Bobcats Stay FOCUSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by uawake2