Greenbrier vs Fulton

timbdp

• Replies 627
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yank...FHSPlaya is probably referring to DE/TE Demarcus Stevens #99 from MVP from 2004 Championship Team, that graduated last year.  If you dont know, you should ask others that saw him in the Championship game last year.  He is a legit 4.6, if not 4.5... a Leonard Little prototype.  He actually took a couple of kickoffs the distance in his career.

825460219[/snapback]

He's gone though, right? Did he go to school anywhere? Just wondering

Yank...FHSPlaya is probably referring to DE/TE Demarcus Stevens #99 from MVP from 2004 Championship Team, that graduated last year.  If you dont know, you should ask others that saw him in the Championship game last year.  He is a legit 4.6, if not 4.5... a Leonard Little prototype.  He actually took a couple of kickoffs the distance in his career.

825460219[/snapback]

I asked this same question to one of Fulton's coaches this past Saturday. I believe he said that Demarcus was playing at Carson Newman. He was one of the best high school football players that I've seen. He was in on virtually every play and totally controlled the flow of the game. It seemed like he did everything but punt..............

D. Stevens was recruited by UT, and actually signed with them.  I think grades were an issue, so he opted to go to Carson Newman instead of prep school.  Bar None the best defensive player I have seen at the High School level.

825460323[/snapback]

I remeber hearing about this kid now. He was one of the best in the nation last year. He was on a recruiting show on Fox Sports South. Glad he is gone.

Edited by justin groves 03

greenbrier being a small town and relative unknown around the rest of the state(no disrespect greenbrier but us county school get no respect even though you all defiently derserve it) i seriously doubt they get much if any help from the refs.

825460227[/snapback]

It's okay we've played White House at White House. Sorry, but I had to say it. Not trying to make anyone mad.

To clarify an earlier post to some who do not understand what a swarming defense is.....when I said it looks like Greenbrier has 15 players on defense it is because they are all over the place.....it looks like a 5-5-5 defense.....besides I have never seen a 4 man referee crew. ....Nor would it appear that GB has got the benefit of "refs" on their side during any game I saw or on tape.

Hey......msmoker....I wouldn't have too much forward thinking..... I still am pretty sure GB intends to show up and play.

if you think greenbrier is going to be a push over just wait till you see the herndon show.  Roger is gonna run all over you every single play.  as for defense dustin cole is gonna body slam your qb.  Aldridge will have at least one pick, and pryne is gonna stuff the middle.  Bring what ya got.

825459520[/snapback]

man i like the way this kid thinks he is right aldridge and the rest of the DB's should have a fun night. and man i would love to see dustin cole body slam that QB <_<

hey JG03 i missed the point you were trying to make. did i confuse you because i put county instead of country schools? i meant schools like the greenbriers and huntingdons of the state. not the bobcats robertson county foes

825460396[/snapback]

You didn't confuse me. I meant that no refs have ever swayed towards Greenbrier's side. Play White House at home and then you will know what I mean. I know what you meant when you say that usually smaller schools don't get any respect and I agree with you.

Edited by justin groves 03