Greenbrier vs Fulton

timbdp

if you think greenbrier is going to be a push over just wait till you see the herndon show. Roger is gonna run all over you every single play. as for defense dustin cole is gonna body slam your qb. Aldridge will have at least one pick, and pryne is gonna stuff the middle. Bring what ya got.

Edited by OnlineLC

• Replies 627
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just for the record, new posters come out of the woodwork in games like this. Obviously, if you check someones number of posts beside their names you can see how long they've been on the boards. I guess it is a common practice for posters to have too much smack, or even someone from an opposing team try to stir some fire in their own team. Jcw MAY in fact be a Greenbrier fan, but not a Greenbrier "regular". And then again, he/she may NOT be.

Thanks to OnlineLC for editing. His choice of words was totally out of line.

I don't think the Fulton players, coaches, or fans are doubting Greenbrier's athletes or abilities. Obviously if they weren't really good, they wouldn't be playing Saturday.

Fulton faithful are just as sure of their team's ability to win the "Big Game" as the Greenbrier fans are...and there's nothing wrong with that.

Everybody needs to remember...support your kids & team win or loose.

Greenbrier being 13-1 and being ranked # 2 for the year behind AE at # 1 says something for the Cats. The Fulton folk on here can keep looking at Greenbrier as a team that doesn't belong or even stands a chance and that's fine. I'd put the speed and athleticism of a Fort Campbell, JSS, Kingsbury, or Marshall up against any team that Fulton has played. I'd do the same with the fundamentals and skill play of a White House or a David Lipscomb versus any of these teams. It's great to have confidence in your team. Fulton may win. They may not. But either way it doesn't make sense to automatically assume that your team has it locked up. I have had the opportunity to talk with one of the Fulton coaches a couple of times over the past few days and I don't think he or his staff looks at the game this way.

OK....for the 100th time.....GB we KNOW you are not a push over.....nobody expects you to be. If you wanna take what these SC people and a couple of others are sayin as the Falcon opinions and beliefes then that's on you. Know thatthe Falcon team, coaches,a nd fans for the most part don't feel the same. We respect your strengths and successes this year. Lookin forward to a good game. I guess it's just wishful thinkin for you to hope the Falcons are goin into this one thinkin they already have it won. We know from EXPERIENCE that if you overlook a team and don't give them their credit then you're most likely gonna come out with a loss. Been there, done that....too many times. The FAlcons play every team as if they are the defending champs, and we are takin their title. This game is no different.

The Herndon show huh..........well i can't wait to see it. :P:huh::(

Get'em Shortstop! :P