Greenbrier vs Fulton

timbdp

What separates our Program with others (esp. AE) is the fact that we have coaches that take the extra time and effort to develop our players, on and off the field, and instill an understanding of what it takes to rise above adversity, and how to perform like and ultimately be a CHAMPION!!! 

825458522[/snapback]

MsMoker21, you have the right to talk and I can't really say anything to about AE not beating Fulton for the 2nd year. But when you get on here and say that our coaches don't develop the players the way they should, that's just booty. This is your championship week and I'm not going to say much to you but you can think what you want.

1. Just think about this, Take E. Bish out of the picture at Fulton, how would the Falcons be?

2. Fulton can't really talk because they only have 1 gold ball in their trophy case to brag about AE has 4 or 5.

Like I said, go ahead have your fun for another year. We'll see ya in September and hopefully again in November... We'll be "rebuilding" next year but we're still going to give you a good fight!!!

Good Luck and GO ROADRUNNERS

• Replies 627
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HLFAN68- You speak of discipline as a key to beating the Falcons.  Well, last week we faced one of the most disciplined defenses/team in the state (SC) and came out victorious.  If you think that is our weakness, then you are going to be in for a rude awakening…a team doesn’t make it to the Championship 3 years in a row and amass a 37-4 record the last three years without a high emphasis in the discipline department. 

Go Falcons…Play Like Champions!!!

825458522[/snapback]

As a Greenbrier fan, I'll agree with you on that one msmoker. Fulton obviously plays good, sound, disciplined football. I watched them in the championship game last year and was HIGHLY impressed with the TOTAL PACKAGE they brought to the table. That speaks very highly of the coaching staff. HLfan is a Sycamore fan.

Anyway, as most have said, we have two very evenly matched teams that need to play mistake-free football to bring home the gold ball. The one with more mistakes loses.

I have always said that the winner of the AE vs Fulton game would win the state. I think that the Falcons are flying high right now and they want another ring. Greenbrier is a good team however they have not faced a team with the overall team speed as Fulton.

825458575[/snapback]

jhnthreejays,

You have NO CLUE what Greenbrier has faced this year! You just THINK Fulton is faster than Jackson SS, Kingsbury, Ft. Campbell, etc. You have NO CLUE! And, I guarantee you that Fulton has not played a team that has the total package that Greenbrier brings to the table.

Go ahead, keep thinking all Fulton has to do is not turn the ball over to win this game. You just better hope the Fulton players don't go into this game thinking that way!!!

jhnthreejays,

You have NO CLUE what Greenbrier has faced this year!  You just THINK Fulton is faster than Jackson SS, Kingsbury, Ft. Campbell, etc.  You have NO CLUE!  And, I guarantee you that Fulton has not played a team that has the total package that Greenbrier brings to the table.

Go ahead, keep thinking all Fulton has to do is not turn the ball over to win this game.  You just better hope the Fulton players don't go into this game thinking that way!!!

825458841[/snapback]

Don't get so worked up FatCat. According to some of these people, a team that has a Mr. Football and has won 13 games has no speed or athletes. Let those people find out firsthand on Saturday. Fulton does bring alot of speed and athleticism, but we've faced athletes and speed before and look at where we are at. You are right when you say they have no clue what Greenbrier has faced. Let them talk, but someone will have to back it up Saturday. No sense to argue with people who have no clue.

If Fulton continues this track of talk....I hope the team thinks that way. Anyone who has lost two games is not invincible.....

Let me tell you again about Greenbrier.....yes...FatCat... they do have the TOTAL package..........

Why doesn't the Fulton fans tell us about the players on this team'stats/size'etc????????

The only weakness we could see from Greenbrier is that their concession stand popcorn was too salty...that was to drive up soft drink sales.

jhnthreejays,

You have NO CLUE what Greenbrier has faced this year!  You just THINK Fulton is faster than Jackson SS, Kingsbury, Ft. Campbell, etc.  You have NO CLUE!  And, I guarantee you that Fulton has not played a team that has the total package that Greenbrier brings to the table.

Go ahead, keep thinking all Fulton has to do is not turn the ball over to win this game.  You just better hope the Fulton players don't go into this game thinking that way!!!

825458841[/snapback]

I agree----Fulton needs to go let the likes of Austin Rogers (DL), Ricky Ladd (WH), Josh Garza (Sycamore), Jamie McMurray (Page) and a few of the Kingsbury players know that they are NOT fast. That is---if Fulton can catch em'.

I guess youd have to, Smith County wont be playin  <_<

825458952[/snapback]

Smith County? What do they have to do with me, I dont live there and I sure dont pull for them, actually they are a rival to my home town team :ph34r: !!!! So if u dont know what ur talking about, then keep ur mouth shut B) !!!! Greenbrier will find out soon enough that Fulton is NO JOKE :o !!!!

Tickets will be on sale at Greenbrier High School..

Day time go to the Office

Tuesday Night they will be on Sale during the basketball game with White House.

Buy your ticket at the school and support your team...

$10.00 per ticket will get you in to all 3 games

Spread The Word

Go Bobcats

825458406[/snapback]

A second note on this:(if this is in fact true)

I'm being told that if the tickets are purchased from the school before Saturday, that the team will get $5 of the $10. If the tickets are purchased on Saturday, the team gets around $2.00. Also, each school was given 1000 tickets to sell and there is additional money for the school involved if all of the 1000 are sold. I've been told this by a few different people. If this is true, we need to get everyone we know to buy the tickets early. At least this way each of the teams won't lose so much to the TSSAA.