Greenbrier vs Fulton

timbdp

Oh, Im sorry, that went a lil over your head. I figured that youd be pullin for the team out of your region since they were the last ones left from it. I mean, how long ago did your boys go out???  But, you seem to have already jumped ship for the team that beat them and not the Middle Tennessee squad. Oh, and Im sorry if you thought I didnt recognize that mighty purple, but I think I know who you call your "team", that is if you dont turn on them as well when they lose  thumb  And dont worry, since you cant root for your "team", youre still invited to sit with us at the big dance  :D

825459197[/snapback]

Man I will just come out and tell you that Im from Trousdale County!!!! I would never turn my back on my boyz, even if they went 0-10(But I think we all know Trousdale's football team would never have that kind of a record) Man I could care less who wins especially since Trousdale is not in it. I posted things about Fulton because Ive seen what they can do and I want u to be aware of it come Saturday!!!! Good Luck to both teams ;) !!!! Go out and give 100% thumb (That doesnt take away the fact that I still think Fulton wins by multiple TDs though :o )

• Replies 627
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks once again for telling us how great Fulton is. Who is your hometown team? It don't matter because they aren't playing. Have you seen Greenbrier? Are you saying we are a joke? Just be sure to be there Saturday and make sure you are wearing your hometown colors since the team can't represent them there.

825459061[/snapback]

Your very welcome, but I will not mention it again, considering the fact u will find out Saturday :D !!!! Im done posting about the Greenbrier/Fulton game. I predicted Fulton-35 Greenbrier-13, or something along that line. Who knows Greenbrier could shock me and pull it off ;) , but I guess we will see come Saturday.

Looks like the weather is going to be perfect sat. which should be the making for a great game. I think the turf will be in favor of Fulton because they will look like a track team out there. They can beat you in so many ways and Greenbrier will see come sat. Not taking anything away from Greenbrier's success thus far but this team will stretch the field on you and those great athletes they have will really expose what your def. gives them. Hang in there Greenbrier wish you the best of luck from a middle tn hs fan.

Thanks Rockin Chair. Any word yet on what the guy's turf shoes look like? Joey and Pryne said they were comin in soon, but I wasnt sure if they had arrived yet or not...

825459315[/snapback]

Have no idea. Once again good luck to Greenbrier. I saw the SC- Fulton game and SC had their chances early but turned the ball over. Fulton's athletes made the plays that's all you can. SC had a chance to maybe tie the game starting the 4th quarter but their receiver dropped a pass on the goal line, So the the game was a whole lot closer than the score indicates. But you can't do that against a team like Fulton because they are going to make a play somewhere and put their team into a position to score be it running passing or kicking game.

Edited by Rocking Chair

.....  Greenbrier will find out soon enough that Fulton is NO JOKE ;) !!!!

825458990[/snapback]

Ahhhhhhhhh, the cruxt of the situation! We all know that Fulton is NO JOKE. That is self-explanatory with them having been in Murfreesboro 3 years in a row. Who can say anything negative about them.

Them problem here is that most folks don't realize that GREENBRIER IS NO JOKE! That's fine. Our guys have flown under the radar all year with most folks thinking "they can't be that good"!

At the coin toss last Friday, one of the Kingsbury boys had the nerve to ask "Why'd y'all even bother coming....you're just gonna lose." He is sitting in Memphis this weekend!

Your very welcome, but I will not mention it again, considering the fact u will find out Saturday :D !!!! Im done posting about the Greenbrier/Fulton game. I predicted Fulton-35 Greenbrier-13, or something along that line. Who knows Greenbrier could shock me and pull it off ;) , but I guess we will see come Saturday.

825459223[/snapback]

And the mighty purple and yellow leaves. Trousdale, huh? Whatever happened to Marvin Pedigo? Be sure to come back and apologize and next week.

Edited by justin groves 03

Ok, now that I know something about Greenbrier personally I can start the commenting. I got sources that saw film so....... I will give Greenbrier credit, from what I heard they have a very good team, with size and team. It wont be the first time we have seen teams like this before though. I am looking for a hard fought game, one of those games that even if they win, they will feel the effects afterwards. I just think my falcons are going to prevail. I've watched them each week and the team I see now compared to early in the year its like two different teams. This team looks like last years now and no body got us last year, so what does that tell you about the outcome? Ish, I'm gonna give you credit. The way you are playing, just keep it boy, you look real good out there. I think what helps you best is now you have reallized you can run when there is nothing there. You are some kind of quarterback and what til Saturday, I got a sign I think you will get a kick out of......Go Falcons, get what belongs to you, Bishop