Greenbrier vs Fulton

timbdp

• Replies 627
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, now that I know something about Greenbrier personally I can start the commenting. I got sources that saw film so....... I will give Greenbrier credit, from what I heard they have a very good team, with size and team.

Our boys appreciate the recognition! They've worked hard to get to where they are. You will find that the Cats are not a cocky, strutting in the endzone team (unlike a couple of our "overzealous" posters ;)). They come into a game and find the way to take care of business. Experience in the state playoff may be a slight factor, but this is what they have worked for. As it was said earlier, they have done what EVERY player that has ever played for Greenbrier has tried to do. Our guys can stay focused and keep their feet on the ground. The Greenbrier coaches will see to that.

Go GREEN MACHINE!!! WE believe in you!

Edited by EZBeingGreen

just a few athletes short? A few athletes at key positions is everything in football, so just a "few" athletes short is a big deal. The difference in winning and losing, according to you. But dont worry, maybe down in 2a the athletes are not as good. "Hoot Hoot"

Now fore the team that is actually still in it. Dont you just hate it when a team gets put out and the fans just cant deal with it and come in your forum not letting go of the past. Smith County is the past, just get over it SC fans. Greenbrier, you seem to have a good team. Dont think just cause you have the Mr football that means anything though. Am I mistaken or didnt TT win it for Trousdale the year we put an end to him? And we've already ended one team that had 2 up for the award this year (McAllister and Harris), and I could be wrong but I bet Harris had just as good or better numbers then who ever you have. The only difference is your team is still in it and they are not, thats it. We dont care who you have. If anything having Mr.football probably just gives us more of a drive to shut him down. He have had one rusher over 100 yards on us this year, early in the season and we plan on keeping it that way. Harris didnt get 100 and your Mr.football wont either, better find another way to win.

just a few athletes short? A few athletes at key positions is everything in football, so just a "few" athletes short is a big deal. The difference in winning and losing, according to you. But dont worry, maybe down in 2a the athletes are not as good. "Hoot Hoot"

Now fore the team that is actually still in it. Dont you just hate it when a team gets put out and the fans just cant deal with it and come in your forum not letting go of the past. Smith County is the past, just get over it SC fans. Greenbrier, you seem to have a good team. Dont think just cause you have the Mr football that means anything though. Am I mistaken or didnt TT win it for Trousdale the year we put an end to him? And we've already ended one team that had 2 up for the award this year (McAllister and Harris), and I could be wrong but I bet Harris had just as good or better numbers then who ever you have. The only difference is your team is still in it and they are not, thats it. We dont care who you have. If anything having Mr.football probably just gives us more of a drive to shut him down. He have had one rusher over 100 yards on us this year, early in the season and we plan on keeping it that way. Harris didnt get 100 and your Mr.football wont either, better find another way to win.

825459399[/snapback]

Like I said last week playa you all are not the Green Bay Packers. You do however have some great players. For your info I'm not from SC but do have ties with their team thru the coaching staff. And I believe that anyone can get on here and post an opinion. This is America. So now go on and tell the world how great your team is and how your going to run all over them. It must seem to bother you that a little ole country team from SC stuffed the ball down your throat for 3 quarters but just couldn;t close the deal and you know it.

You won all the other times because you didnt play us. Herdnon or who ever he is, says he runs a 4.6, considering our defensive ends, linebackers and corners all run that or better (most,better), doesnt sound like we will have that hard of a time with him. Our corners which are our wide recievers are good (so you have heard from other teams) so I'm not worried about that either. The only reason SC even scored was because of a mix up between safety and corner. If Fulton plays their game, no one can beat them. Yea Yea Yea, we lost 2 I know. But early in the seaon. We have had so many changes since then, we are not the same team since we lost. After you play us you will ask your self one question "How did they lose a game", because it wont be this one. Fulton is getting their second gold ball in a row

33-7, I'm not a rocket scientist but seems like that is a little more than just couldnt close the deal, dont think? No, its more like you hung around for like 2 and 1/2 quarters and then we finally opened up the wound. You guys couldnt beat us again if you tried, you played as good as you could and still got wooped. Go down to 2a where you belong

IF I can get to the WH-Greenbrier game tomorrow night, can an "outsider" buy tickets there? 

I hope to get over there to see the game, and of course, I'd have to give congrats to a few Greenbrier fans for their growing fanbase.  See what happens........you keep playing White House and we teach you how to be Rowdy....and go to a State playoff!  :)  :P  ;)    (just kidding)

825459049[/snapback]

You can WHHS but for anyone from White House.... the tickets cost $1.00 more. :D

Just because Fulton has been to state championships 3 years in a row...doesn't mean sugar! The only reason they want to talk about Greenbrier is because they haven't played them. Greenbrier may not be the best but they can and will kick fultons ######!!

Edited by jcw

;)

Force of habit tellin the guys to win on a Friday night!!! THANKS a whole lot for the reminder!!! I really appreciate it!!! Im really glad youre on top of things around here!!! I woulda felt dumb if that woulda stayed there!!! Almost as dumb as someone who takes their time to sarcastically point it out!!!! Make sure and come out SATURDAY to root us on!!!  Thanks again!!!  thumb

825458495[/snapback]

First of all, GBT57, I just wanted you to know that I am laughing out loud in campus library right now...awesome post, guess I appreciate your sarcasm more than some. :P

And as always, I will make no predictions...but to the Greenbrier Bobcats, I will say this: Wow-what a year! You all have set goals and, I think it is safe to say you have amazed not only the small town of Greenbrier, but many others as well! We are all SO PROUD of you.

Focus, focus, focus on the week ahead. Hard work, determination, and persistence are crucial, but as Bobcats51 said,

"I HAVE SAID IT ONCE AND I WILL SAY IT AGAIN THE TEAM WITH THE MOST HEART WINS THIS ONE."

Couldn't have said it better myself.

Congrats to Roger on 3A Mr. Football...what an honor for such a deserving guy.

WE BELIEVE IN YOU GUYS!