Greenbrier vs Fulton

timbdp

• Replies 627
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

justin of course Smith Co wants Fulton to win they want to be able to tell everyone the team that knocked them out of the playoffs won the state so they were just as good as any other team, but the fact is Fulton is playing Greenbrier and the only way to know who the best team is will come on Saturday i can not wait until this game Justin ill see ya Friday i guess, where are you stayin? and by the way do you ever do anything else it is like a fulltime job keeping up with this single thread, and you seem to be doing a great job!

We do bring the whole county with us don't we? I would put Tony Pedigo's yelling ability over any other fan we have. We all yell and carry on, but he's the best at it in my opinion

825461263[/snapback]

Thanks for the accolades JG, and I expect you and all the other Greenbrier alumni to be there with me this Saturday at high noon just like you all were in Memphis! I also hope somebody younger will shake the noisemakers for me, 'cause I've got a bum shoulder from doing it last Friday! Go 'Cats!!!!!!!!!! thumb

Good thing we're from Robertson County.

825462388[/snapback]

hahahaha.....

To all the Seniors: Guys I am so proud of ya'll! I have been watching you play since we were little, and it is sad to think that there is only one game left. I am so proud of you guys... and Saturday is going to be so awesome! Win or lose, everyone is SO proud of you, and you have worked so hard. But don't be satisfied just getting to the championship... In the words of Tommy Williamson..."Never be satisfied..." <_<

Play with heart, pride, and good sportsmanship... like you always have! I love all of ya'll and good luck!!!!!!!

hahahaha.....

To all the Seniors: Guys I am so proud of ya'll! I have been watching you play since we were little, and it is sad to think that there is only one game left. I am so proud of you guys... and Saturday is going to be so awesome! Win or lose, everyone is SO proud of you, and you have worked so hard. But don't be satisfied just getting to the championship... In the words of Tommy Williamson..."Never be satisfied..."  <_<

Play with heart, pride, and good sportsmanship... like you always have! I love all of ya'll and good luck!!!!!!!

825462403[/snapback]

Great Post!