Franklin vs Riverdale

FHSrebel27

• Replies 735
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wonderin why you have replied so much late at night. Yeah I dont have class till 4 tomorrow afternoon. I am pulling an all nighter on the PS2. By the way Congrats Riverdale on the title.

825473784[/snapback]

I have all night classes this semester so I don't go to school in the mornings. On Tuesday and Wednesday nights I work all night long doing security. I have the easiest job in the world. My job is to give truck drivers their paper work. Most of the time I either watch t.v., do homework, playon the computer, or drive a super fast golf cart around a warehouse. I sleep a lot while I'm "working" too.

Sounds like a job I should invest in cause here it is 3:15 and I can't sleep. Oh well I love coacht and reading all this great stuff. Glad to see everyone at the game saturday even though no one had a clue I was there. I sat right in the middle of Franklins student section and we kept getting some wierd hey we dont know you looks. But it was a good game to watch.

The only bad thing about getting on here at this time of the night is I reply to any thread that interests me and there aren't many people to reply to what I typed. So I have been accused of "post padding" before. That's not what I"m doing though. This is just the main time that I can get on here.

Haha... you know it's bad when your dad checks CoachT to see how late I was up (like he did on Monday to see how late I was up on Sunday). We're in the middle of finals here and I only have three... the one on Monday, one on Thursday and one on Friday soooo, I don't need sleep tonight!  thumb

825473710[/snapback]

I am still watching you! What is wrong with a bit of studying on an off day?

Edited by Sarasota55Rebel

Wonderin why you have replied so much late at night. Yeah I dont have class till 4 tomorrow afternoon. I am pulling an all nighter on the PS2. By the way Congrats Riverdale on the title.

825473784[/snapback]

I remeber those days in college(went to UT), being up when the sun starts to rise and I might still be playing NCAA Football on the playstation. Never had early classes. I think I actiuall stayed up later during the week, because partying on weekends with a few beers made be tired by 4 or 5am on friday and Sat nights.