Franklin vs Riverdale

FHSrebel27

• Replies 735
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Oakland
I love not having class until 2:30, it is awesome, college life is great. Speaking of college, who is recruiting Dave Thomas.

825469961[/snapback]

essentially, its down to MTSU, Memphis and East Carolina. but dave will prolly end up going to mtsu to stay close to jacqui

Riverdale - Congrats; great team, great fans, great execution = Perfection.

Franklin - Congrats; great team, great fans, great heart, ran into a team not to be denied.

To the Franklin Seniors, You have been great role models for the youngsters in the stands both on and off the field, your play over the past four years culminated into the greatest Franklin has ever seen!

Be Proud!

And faninthestand, I hope you're a proud father! It's been a joy watching your son over the past years... what a great job he has done. One of the most happy moments of my life was running (or probably leaping) down the stands at Brentwood to you in '02 after someone made some little kick. Ah, the memories... I know we all have a lot of them thanks to this great group of guys!

Guest The_Siegel_Senior

Congrats to RHS for the win and bringing it to the Boro...congrats to Franklin for making it there but like stated earlier, you ran into a team that no one would deny from the championship...they just had too much talent and heart not to win...best of luck next year

Guest Oakland
Virgina Tech is looking at him now and seems pretty interested

825470876[/snapback]

no offense to dave, but there is no way he is even virginia tech caliber. the man is a good fball player, but not virginia tech good