2A Gold Ball

$guy$

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well the best defense Alcoa has faced is Maryville, i think some people may of heard of this school. Any Huntingdon fan who thinks they are better than Maryville just please tell me why? I am not downing Huntingdon's defense, but Alcoa has seen better this year so they will not be overwhelmed by anything. stangfan I was wrong about Alcoa-Lipscomb cause I didn't think Alcoa was 49 pts. better than as year. Well I was wrong. Lindsey will be the best back Huntingdon will see all year even on their on team. 40 TD's in one season isn't a joke and once you have seen him you will believe my statement. Go ahead say Boo is better and far greater.

Well the best defense Alcoa has faced is Maryville, i think some people may of heard of this school. Any Huntingdon fan who thinks they are better than Maryville just please tell me why? I am not downing Huntingdon's defense, but Alcoa has seen better this year so they will not be overwhelmed by anything. stangfan I was wrong about Alcoa-Lipscomb cause I didn't think Alcoa was 49 pts. better than as year. Well I was wrong. Lindsey will be the best back Huntingdon will see all year even on their on team. 40 TD's in one season isn't a joke and once you have seen him you will believe my statement. Go ahead say Boo is better and far greater.

825455337[/snapback]

I try not to make statements that one player is better or greater than someone else. Huntingdon may not be the best defense that Alcoa has seen this year but we don't have to be the best defense that they have played. We just have to keep them from scoring more than we do. My point in my comment was that you make a lot of statements trying to profess how much you know about football but time after time it comes back to bite you in the butt. So don't take it personal if I don't buy into your assesment of this or any other football game.

Regardless, of how great Alcoa's running back is or how tough of a defense they have played against. They have not faced our defense nor our offense. If, after Friday night they are able to defeat Huntingdon I will give them credit for their accomplishment. Until then, I will continue to say that they have not faced a defense that is as determined as the one they will see Friday night.

Edited by stangfan

The worst thing alcoa can do at this point is underestimate their opponent ...West tn plays a different type of ball and for anyone to compare the alcoa-lipscomb score with the milan-huntingdon score would be foolish in the extreme...I believe lipscomb slaughtered alcoa last year and then huntingdon did the same to lipscomb to take home the ball...remember it can and probably will happen again, it'll just be alcoa's turn this time...the tornado's have NOT seen a defense this good this year and they have NOT had to defend backs like weathers and donald....do I think this will be a good game??...ABSOLUTELY....but alcoa need not think that they will come out and score points at will or that lindsey will have a big game cause it ain't gonna happen...both teams need to know what they have to do to win and that's to realize that you don't make it this far without being the BEST team for the job....so don't think huntingdon skated through to this point because I would love to see some east teams come play west tn ball for a weekend...it would be enlightning for some of you....Good Luck to both teams and I can't wait to see this one!

825454620[/snapback]

Alcoa saw Maryville's defense.

my good fellows, I return. Those who know, know i've yet to miss a pick concerning the mustangs. Alcoa is good, but Huntingdon brings home the gold again. Alcoa is not the jolly green giant. West Tn. football is far to physical for these young lads. Yeah I know, blah, blah, blah, blount county. Blah blah blah, Lindsey, blah, blah blah maryville. Now start the flaming, but after Huntingdon wins remember old turbo told ya, again. thumb

Edited by turbo