Alcoa vs. Huntingdon for the 2a State Championship

MarshPitManiac

Milan[/url] Bulldogs 04' date='Dec 2 2004 - 07:54 AM']

No offense, but can you count? The reason the penalty was waved off is because the player that walked off the field was the 11th player not the 12th. There is no penalty for playing with 10 players as long as you get enough on the line of scrimmage.

825463593[/snapback]

i will watch film and check, its possible since playing, i missed one, but why would they throw the flag in the first place?

825463642[/snapback]

the refs blew it. when the 11th player walked off the field they thought he was the 12th man and threw the flag, but counted and only counted 10 still on the field. they should have counted before and when the 11th man left the field they should have allowed huntingdon to run a play with 10 players.

• Replies 762
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got two extra coupons.  trade em to you for one yellow turner milk jug I picked up at the milan game.  man its a nice milk jug.

825464637[/snapback]

You low down dog...... I drank a full gallon of milk in 1 hour night before last (BURP)and was out all day yesterday searching for the the right size rocks to get that perfect tone. I got up at 4:00 am this morning and have gone back to every field we have got big wins on to replace the grass clippings I had stuffed in that jug and just walked back in the door and let me tell you its still along way to Loretto, Lewis County has still got more than their fair share of rednecks, and the folks at Milan are still more than just a little P.O ed over last Friday night. I have a meeting set up with my local neighborhood witchdoctor at midnight tonight so why don't you and Blue Eyes thaw out some of those Krystals and join me and I might forgive you......... THE MOJO IS BACK AND THE STANGS WILL ROLL.....

Im back and feeling even better...there just aint no way with the sissy dbs huntinton has that they can stop us...cant cover and tackle like loosey goosey.

i seen yesterday u got 2 more smurfs #33 and #44 what they weigh a buck fity? Trying 2 play d line, our line will drive thier helmets up in thier chest cavitys....were gonna pound u up real good and then go deep, i hate to be cocky but yall' are.

TWISTAS OUT.

825464202[/snapback]

Quit trying to talk like your from Compton or some sugar. Your from Alcoa Tn. Lay off the MTV and learn to communicate. Your boys haven't played a team yet thats gonna hit your tail as hard Huntingdon. PLUS...... we can match your speed. You better set your feet boy, because the pain is coming and all that mumbo jumbo you folks talk is worthless now.

Edited by DearOldDad

I'm just going out on a limb here by saying that TWISTA hasnt watched film all week if he thinks the size of #33 and #44 matter....#44 is making about 13 tackles a game during the playoffs and #33 is in the backfield all night I'm pretty sure after 2morrow night my foot wont be in my mouth....and if you worry bout those to the rest of the defense will be all over you....Tighthen those chinstraps....

Let's just say people are starting to take CoachT a little to seriously and personally. I remember the days when you could agree to disagree on things without being brought down by them. Hillwood and Camden made me into a believer this year with there play. I am one that has to see it to believe it, and like I said before I never liked Huntingdon never will, that is like supporting the New York Yankees to me. Once again I am pulling for Alcoa. I saw them play against Lipscomb last week and they match-up well against Huntingdon it will be a good game and I think Alcoa will win in the end. By the way it is kinda nice people point me out in post cause then I know you have read what I have said and it stays with you, maybe some people may catch on later down the road.